Monday, February 16, 2015

The Next 134 Days!

So I’ve been thinking:
If I start anything new tomorrow, there are 134 days during which I can do it before July 1. I wonder what I can accomplish in 134 days!
Let me say that again: ONE HUNDRED THIRTY FOUR WHOLE DAYS!! Summer will come either way, whether I do or not...

So - for example:

If I spend 20 minutes a day on French, I will be 2,680 minutes better in French than I am now! 44 and a half hours better!! PLUS 18 hours of lessons is 62 hours better! Wow!

Or: If I spend 10 minutes a day meditating that's 22.3 hours of meditation bliss and all that it brings.
If I spend 30 minutes a day on piano, I will be 4020 minutes better a pianist! 67 hours better! PLUS a couple of really good lessons = 70 hours better! Wowie!

If I spend 30 minutes a day on PD, I will have grown 4020 minutes more as a developed person – actually more - ‘cause it grows on itself, so it compounds!

If I spend an average of 30 minutes a day working out, I will be 15.3 pounds lower without changing a thing in my eating!
Not to mention sizes and inches.
Not to mention emotional benefits.

If I reign in my eating with a good food plan too, I will be lighter still!

And, if I spend just one little dollar a day less, I will have money for a new bathing suit in the end of June!

**
You know what, I think I’m going to do all of that! If I just devote 5:30 – 7:30 pm every day, there it is, done!

***
What would ~you~ like to accomplish by July 1?
I really really *really* r*E*a*L*l*Y want to know my friends’ thoughts about this!
: )
I hope some people will comment! I would LOVE to know! 

2 comments:


  1. I will forever be indebted to the great Doctor TAKUTA for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for his mistress for 3 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in money spells, lottery spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with Doctor Takuta now, his email is takutaspellalter@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +27788634102

    ReplyDelete