Saturday, December 20, 2014

And So - Here We Go

Starting today, I am off for 15 days.
Yay.

I am in a sort f self-planned boot camp! And excited to be! I have spent days getting set up physically and emotionally for it.
My goals:
1. 3 weeks as pure as can do 21 Day Fix
2. Including reigning in the food more
3. Definitely do the 3 weeks of exercise as in the plan - maybe even a little more
4. Follow a schedule on weekdays in terms of: exercise, foods, house work including the dreaded parts and phone calls, reading for school, beachbody coach work, leisure.
5. Change the schedule for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day -- but do NOT take off from the food or exercise! :)
6. Have some fun with other people! I already have a few things planned. Yay.
7. Do some things I enjoy alone like embroidery and piano (in the scheduled leisure time).
8. Decide and stick to which day go to bank, to gyms to cancel, and to get new eyeglasses.
9. Toward end, buy some new clothes.
10. Meditate 5 minutes every day.

I am nervous but I feel good about all this.
And
Quite honestly, the house things I have been putting off for 5 years - or forever...
And the food things, for decades, til I found 21 Day Fix.

Mainly - go easy on myself.
Love myself.
Take *care* of myself.

PS If *you* need, 2 books that rae helping me a LOT now are:
Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed
and
You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero

No comments:

Post a Comment