Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Healing


Some of the work this past year has brought me to my knees. Literally on my knees crying and praying. <Especially the husband stuff.>
Some has brought me soft quiet deep-in-the-gut tears like I'm having even typing this out right now. <Growth can hurt! Remember "growing pains" in your limbs where you were a kid?>
Some has been fun, joyful even. <Job, embroidery, piano, French, friends stuff.>
Some has been just plain HARD! <Job>

Some has been hard but also fun and gained me energy and strength and confidence, and has supplied the missing piece in my easily-spiritual but very-very-lazy-physical-up-'til-now life. <Exercise>
The next step for me is much better eating. I am already better. You can't BE part of this group and not be better. But I need to get better still. And I shall!

No comments:

Post a Comment