Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Overwhelmed But Good

The situation with that family in my class is worse EVERY DAY. Literally. The new superintendent is actually getting involved to try to help. I have never seen anything like it.

Mouse is back. Or a different one. I'm afraid this time he has to go. I don't want to kill but...

House is messy I am exhausted.

Parent conferences going on currently.

I need to retire but can't afford to... I hate going in at this point... Making the best

But I think the BIG POINT is that
I am okay.
When I used to be overwhelmed I was not ok.
Somewhere inside I know I will work all of this out.
I don't like the THINGS I have to do each day to get there! I don't look forward to them. They are not fun. Some are awful! And some are sort of phobic. But now - I believe I will!
So THAT is good...

Onward...

No comments:

Post a Comment