Saturday, January 4, 2014

I am grateful:


1.      These days off.
2.      How Christmas with my mother turned it all around.
3.      My friendship with L.
4.      And – that I am a good enough friend TO him that I am willing to stay quiet while gf works on getting over her jealousy.
5.      That I got OUT this morning. Had not the best night (NOT THE WORST EITHERJ.) But got OUTSIDE and turned it around!
6.      Books
7.      MA
8.      M
9.      A
10.   St
11.   Piano
12.   Online jigsaw puzzles at jigsaw planet (but beware – they are time eaters! – addictive lol)
13.   I just went out for a bit.
14.   It was gorgeous out.
15.   I can come and go as I fucking please.
16.   Then chatted with mother.
17.   Then ate some veggies.
18.   Out is good
19.   And movement is good.
20.   I do heal quickly in many ways.
21.   I love love love my car.
22.   It feels like it was built for me.  Getting old and has dent needs work but I love it!
23.   My mind
24.   I AM refueling during this time off. Phew.
25.   Sunday now. That was yesterday. I am grateful that I am ok
26.   And that Summer has been out and flying and walking around again, afterlike a month
27.   And that they are enjoying this new toy a lot
28.   Two actually
29.   Eyesight
30.   My car. I love it.
31.   Malala that hero.
32.   My online friend M
33.   And my irl friend M
34.   And MA
35.   And ML
36.   Books
37.   Singing birdy
38.   Piano
39.   Chopin
40.   Mozart
41.   Bac
42.   Mendelssohn
43.   Thich Nhat Hanh
44.   Day off.
45.   DayS off
46.   ***Expect a miracle every day. J. didn’t like that about me at the end, when he was looking for things to blame. But I am getting ti back. And *I * like it about me!
47.   Elephants
48.   I am not schizophrenic
49.   I am not crazy.
50.   I am who I am
51.   There are things I enjoy
52.   Like my sweet dear birdies!
53.   And jigsaw puzzles
54.   And piano
55.   And reading
56.   Ad e-reading
57.   And my friends!
58.   And fresh organic oranges
59.   And needlework
60.   And jewelry
61.   And my hair
62.   I have plans for new year’s eve with M
63.   And for new year’s day with my mother and her aide
64.   I even love to WATCH people knit
65.   And crochet
66.   And do needlework!
67.   ***This is who I am. To me it is about the connection. INFP Meyers Briggs and all, that, you know. So it’s not AS important WHAT movie or what dinner or what discussiong – it is about the being close. And I think – I think – I’m ready to accept that now. To accept me now.
68.   Oh my gosh. Monday already. I am SO GRATEFUL that MA called.
69.   And that we love each other.
70.   Each of us will go to store for someone else today – she for friend and I for mother.
71.   And then, do what we have to do for ourselves. Good.
72.   Basic foods. May I eat more simply now!
73.   Wow. Is Friday already. Oh boy. I am grateful for the reminder to do gratitudes.
74.   And for people who are friendly to me.
75.   And for protein
76.   And veggies
77.   And water
78.   And seltzer
79.   My healthy heart
80.   My muscles
81.   My ability to walk
82.   I am losing weight
83.   Fruits
84.   My new breakfast I’ve been having lately, which israisin brain mixed with autumn wheat (kasha makes it?) and 3 dried prunes and 1 banana. All organic
85.   And MA, whose example whoed me the way to that
86.   My new necklace. Lotus with citrine. Bronze with gold over. Little not expensive. Nice. Present to self
87.   That I can read.
88.   Humor
89.   Fb friends. The real ones.
90.   My health
91.   My strength in my arms for piano. I have basically no upper body strength, but have some for piano
92.   My new calendar that is coming. Last year’s was Kandinski. This year’s is fractals. Not nature fractals, which I also love, but mathematical, computer-generated fractals.
93.   Sat. now. I am so grateful for the man who shoveled out what the plow had left behind my driveway after the guys I’d paid had left!
94.   And that it turns out, it was the man who used to be “the kid in the neighborhood” we’d pay to do that!
95.   And that he refused money
96.   But I forced it on him anyway
97.   And he will call every time it snows if is in town, to come by or have someone come by. God bless him.
98.   And the two men at the post office. I’d selected my parking space by seeing someone pull out of it, which made me sure it was doable. But is wasn’t! I got stuck! Two men pushed me out. Wouldn’t take a dime. God bless them both.
99.   And for me too. I do good deeds too. Couple weeks ago, I was buying non-necessities and the woman in front of me, about to NOT make her rent(!) was scrounging to buy a few necessities! So I “forced” a 20 dollar bill into her hand. She was very very grateful!
100. I got to the post office on time
101. Got my property tax payment (first one ever, because first time since mortgage paid off, and it used to come from that) on time!
102. It cost me 14 dollars! I won’t expect to let THAT happen again! But I HAD the 14 dollars. Thank you, God.
103. God my mother’s checks made and out on time too.
104. Great talk with MA today
105. My dear birdies happy and singing but quietly (phew) right now

No comments:

Post a Comment