Thursday, January 16, 2014

My 100 Gratitudes Today

I am grateful:


1.      French teacher!
2.      Meeting her Wednesday
3.      Native French person!
4.      The soup I made today (Wednesday)
5.      The toy changing in the clean bird cage
6.      Jewel proved it today – the DO really seem to think of their cage as their habitat and safe place even when out of it – they come back to sit ON it. I am glad for this. I think it is good for them (although I think they feel safe around the house too: )
7.      If I am able to keep their little habitat clean, then I am able to keep mine clean too
8.      Months ago, when A said was expected to be very busy undoing big house to move, I was actually worried – I NEED him online chatting with me so much! NOW – I feel like – good! I will be doing my stuff around here either way! : ) That is a BIG difference!
9.      Pleasant sleep
10.   Interesting dreams
11.   New filter for coffee maker so finally having fresh brewed again, not instant
12.   Not that instant coffee is a real problem!
13.   And that I get that
14.   This _________
15.   “You only lose what you cling to.” Buddha
16.   I have nervous stomach this morning. So it is important to remember all these fortunate things. Like making healthy soup yesterday
17.   Broccoli rabe
18.   Broccoli
19.   Spinach
20.   Kale for birds
21.   Water
22.   Eyesight
23.   Hoe
24.   Heat
25.   Pillow
26.   Tv
27.   Computer
28.   Hope
29.   Legs
30.   Hands
31.   Freedom
32.   Dishwasher
33.   I emptied it already this am
34.   Slowly but surely losing the weight.
35.   Great eating day yesterday
36.   Will choose to have another one today
37.   My birds are singing right now (a little different than the talking)
38.   They do not squawk
39.   I am so glad that they fly
40.   And they seem to love their new toys and placement. It used to take them longer to adjust. Now pretty much right away!
41.   Weather reports in the morning
42.   St at work, calling my room to wish me a lovely day Tuesday. Nice. Reaching out.
43.   What I did for HER last year, after she and Je had obvious fight…
44.   I know it may seem crazy, but I kind of look forward to today’s meeting at lunch.
45.   Clean clothes
46.   My mother’s great aide help.
47.   Facebook in the mornings. Not so lonely.
48.   Thich Nhat Hanh
49.   My time alone with that group in London.
50.   Their help during my meltdown.
51.   Getting through it WITHOUT J!
52.   My cleaner kitchen
53.   Shoes. Some people don’t have shoes
54.   A coat this year. Phew. Especially since so cold this year: )
55.   My hair
56.   My iPhone
57.   My eye drops
58.   Hope
59.   Every time I have “swam” in the water. And I will do more
60.   The spice, rosemary
61.   The POPWORDS app
62.   My good deep clean breath
63.   The “breathing game” with the children 2 minutes a day
64.   Good sub plans I leave
65.   Every day of work
66.   My good job
67.   It helps people
68.   And it pays my bills
69.   My car
70.   Will stop for gas this morning
71.   And will check tires!
72.   And will get air if needed!
73.   A little makeup
74.   Stockings
75.   Socks. Yes really.
76.   Smiles
77.   Prayer
78.   Anyone who is praying or has every prayed for me
79.   That I pray for others
80.   My mother’s strong prayers
81.   And her so often saying now, “I love you SO MUCH!”
82.   M’s love too. It IS kind of really like having a sister. Because she can drive me crazy. And I wouldn’t doubt that I can drive her crazy too. But we love each other and are there for each other.
83.   My learning about the law of attraction
84.   Reading
85.   My ability to read
86.   Books
87.   And ebooks too
88.   Word games with the students
89.   Our weekly script we perform for another class
90.   My great reception from my presentation at last Monday’s meeting (more about curriculum)
91.   And even moreso, from this Monday’s meeting (more about getting along together)
92.   I am really helping this class. These individuals. Who really need it
93.   My wonderful aide.
94.   Piano
95.   Chopin
96.   Mozart
97.   Beethoven
98.   Bach
99.   Streams
100. Leaves
101. My new way of getting to school – bypassing all the traffic jams: )

No comments:

Post a Comment