Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Clean Eating

Wow. I joined a Clean Eating group through my coach.
-- That only means that it is a facebook page for 5 days where we support each other with eating more cleanly, which, when I really look at it would be the just about identical to the 21 Day Fix plan if I were to really follow it lol! --
Day 1 I felt great despite first day back from vaca and long work day.
Day 2 I had so many stressors! Work, money, mother, mother's aides - a LOT in one day. But had an AWARENESS of this really clean feeling - in my easy breathing and my stomach... and despite temptation, just didn't want to eat anything crappy or not really clean!
Day 3 - this morning - after doing Pilates Fix yesterday - my muscles feel so good. And I still love this feeling inside! I want MORE of this!

And - instead of hating on myself for not having done it sooner, I'm just so grateful for it now!

" So much has been given to me I have not time to ponder over that which has been denied " ~ Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment