Monday, September 2, 2013

Grats


 Grats Important - How Much Worse My Life Would without:

1.    I can see
2.    I can breathe on my own
3.    My birds right now
4.    I can speak
5.    And hear
6.    I have water
7.    I have fruit
8.    And veggies
9.    There is still hope regarding J. Even dr. says so.
10.                  I have a working tv
11.                  And valium
12.                  And paxil
13.                  And eye drops
14.                  And a drug store
15.                  I have a piano
16.                  And a nice one
17.                  M
18.                  MA
19.                  O and I have made up – enough
20.                  L is a good friend too
21.                  I don’t have to see D. Imagine if she WERE involved
22.                  Hope
23.                  I have enough money
24.                  A roof over my head
25.                  No war right here
26.                  Have never been shot
27.                  Or stabbed
28.                  Had stitches when needed
29.                  J was here through my worst health crises (so far)
30.                  I can walk
31.                  And drive
32.                  I have eyeglasses
33.                  And sunglasses
34.                  And 2 arms
35.                  I have been to London
36.                  I have done 4 retreats with Thich Nhat Hnh
37.                  I have 3 calligraphies of his
38.                  And I got a special one made for J too and he has it
39.                  He is helping mother
40.                  And with the other stuff about her too
41.                  I have exercise equipment
42.                  TNH says I have all the conditions for happiness
43.                  I have love in my heart. The capacity to love
44.                  I am a good teacher. I help children.
45.                  I have a good brain
46.                  It would be a lot worse if I had no heat in the winter
47.                  No ac in the summer
48.                  No fans I n the classroom
49.                  If I had to work with mi
50.                  Or Chr
51.                  Or V
52.                  I work in a nice neighborhood
53.                  Can walk around there too
54.                  I keep confidences
55.                  The great composers
56.                  That I have been to the great museums, a number of them
57.                  And Broadway
58.                  And Niagara Falls
59.                  I have a toilet
60.                  And sink
61.                  And tub with shower head
62.                  And stove
63.                  And fridge
64.                  I can climb stairs
65.                  I have walked in woods
66.                  And on beaches
67.                  I still can do all of these things
68.                  I have been to California
69.                  Buddhism
70.                  Reading today about teachings of the Buddha
71.                  Good food for the birds
72.                  I have coffee
73.                  I have tea
74.                  I have friends
75.                  I have a job
76.                  I am able to do it
77.                  And well
78.                  I even have games
79.                  And art
80.                  A hobby cabinet
81.                  “stereo”
82.                  I do not do drugs
83.                  I am not an alcoholic.
84.                  I have Buddhism
85.                  And Christianity
86.                  I can laugh
87.                  Dr. Oz
88.                  Dr. Phil
89.                  My eyedrops
90.                  My oak tree
91.                  My other grees
92.                  Parks
93.                  Beaches
94.                  Woods
95.                  Reservations
96.                  I have slept in a tent: )
97.                  The Five Mindfulness Trainings.
98.                  They helped me so much yesterday
99.                  My breath
100.              Job tomorrow and I finished my classroom by myself.

***and the two comments I just saw. From EJ and from Birdie. God bless them.

No comments:

Post a Comment