Sunday, September 1, 2013

Journal

I don't want to share what I'm going through.
Because I don't want anyone disappointed in me.
I am so depressed.
I do not understand this.
Did something nice for mother yesterday.
Went out with dear friend MA saw movie and had great dinner together.
Talked with 3 friends today.

I guess I have to do what dr. said, period.
1. What *I* found works - the DASH diet
and 2. what the dr said:
1)Small job and not go further when done. Each day
2) shower and out each day not isolate
3) take control back with A
4) stop beating self

Can't imagine starting today.
Will try.

God help me.

Only reason putting it here is
because
***If someone else is hurting, KNOW that I WILL get through this. Whatever it is in my dna and/or upbringing, I WILL find a good happy life of service AND joy.
And YOU. WILL. TOO!!!!!!

Do NOT give up! :)  https://www.google.com/search?q=do+not+give+up&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=BG8jUsWoHpGusQSSu4HQCQ&biw=787&bih=403&sei=Bm8jUrqLDYixsQTjwIDQDQ




3 comments:

  1. Honey, if you start filtering what you say here because of fear of how it will be received, you've lost the whole point of this blog. Don't edit out and think "What will Birdie say" or "Uh, oh, EJ has been telling me not to do this" or whatever. We will love you no matter what - but the real thing is, to get through 'it', you have to be honest about it. But yes, do what your doctor said. Lift up. School starts soon, I assume, and your days will be filled with kiddos and that will help, too. Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is your blog and your safe place. Please write whatever you are going through. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh God thank you both so much. Wow.
    I have a safe place.
    Sigh.
    Love.

    ReplyDelete