Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Miracles of the Day


Miracles of This Day

I think there are many millions of miracles every day. I am trying to notice and list some today.
Yup, it’s gratitudes, but just looking at it differently a bit.

It is a miracle that

1.    My birds are singing
2.    Summer is out free
3.    I am breathing
4.    Grass is outside
5.    Leaves are turning colors
6.    Breeze is blowing
7.    Sky is blue
8.    Children played outside
9.    I ate broccoli
10.                  With M at lunch just the two of us
11.                  My students are sweet
12.                  I am helping S
13.                  And R
14.                  And Ja
15.                  I drove
16.                  Twice
17.                  Safely
18.                  All the other cars around were safe too
19.                  I can see
20.                  I can see colors
21.                  I did “the breathing game” with the kiddies (2 minutes)
22.                  Most of them love it
23.                  I had nice chat with Je
24.                  I have water that comes out of my shower
25.                  And a beautiful organic beefsteak tomato
26.                  L sent me a list of ways out of depression, this weekend.
27.                  I heard from two nice guys on dating site
28.                  I think they’re both weird so probably won’t see. But nice and I did hear from them.
29.                  I had a little temporary help in the classroom today
30.                  My meeting this am went well
31.                  The parents are so open so far. Like they expect the best – not looking for trouble…
32.                  I had on a pretty new outfit today
33.                  And god compliments
34.                  Colors look good on me
35.                  A is my friend and is not bugging me for other stuff
36.                  I was strong last night. I spoke up after some negativity and spoke up for peace
37.                  And got a bunch of likes, which means others want it to, at least some
38.                  I had visit with mother yesterday
39.                  And did her shopping
40.                  And mine
41.                  I do have a second coffee filter, it turns out. J told me where
42.                  Really, when you think about it, no epilepsy attacks in class
43.                  Or stitches needed for anything
44.                  No one cried.
45.                  I was able to do M’s budget with/for her
46.                  I can read
47.                  And did a little theater with the kids
48.                  We talk about caring FOR each other
49.                  And they are into it
50.                  I had enough energy. Energy is a little miracle
51.                  I ate in the teacher’s room a few times lately
52.                  Even for 20 minutes, at least it’s a break and it’s social
53.                  I had a little pretty big of makeup on
54.                  I had enough money for what I needed today
55.                  I have a roof
56.                  I read GREAT books to kiddies lately. And they are LOVING them!
57.                  I am looking at Kandinsky print on my calendar
58.                  I was in London by myself and loved it just over a year ago
59.                  Phones
60.                  Cell phones
61.                  Computers
62.                  Laptops
63.                  SmarBoard
64.                  Document camera
65.                  Fresh organic dried Turkish fig
66.                  The kiddies are innocent
67.                  LRC teacher is helping me so much with materials for the special ed kid in my class (with no aide oy)
68.                  I love the students.
69.                  I am lucky to work with children
70.                  My classroom is much prettier than the past 4 years. And I changed it without J
71.                  I played Chopin for the kids and they loved it and they clapped
72.                  I’m not spending like I was
73.                  Lawyer stuff might be just about finished
74.                  I am calm. No wine. No valium. Calm
75.                  I like the Big Bang Theory
76.                  I don’t care as much. If A is an ass and W is scary weird (attic guy) and D is pushy… so what?
77.                  I got through the torture of Sunday’s eat-me-alive loneliness
78.                  Birdie responded
79.                  Wednesday. Chirping just started. Beautiful
80.                  Thich Nhat Hanh
81.                  J in my life for many years in good ways
82.                  Accessto coffee every morning
83.                  And bird food.
84.                  Sunrise
85.                  Sunset
86.                  Green leaves
87.                  Oak tree
88.                  Friendship
89.                  Smiles of the children
90.                  Enough money to live
91.                  Gas in my car
92.                  Eyesight is a miracle. But so is hearing
93.                  Garbage collection makes life convenient
94.                  Taps for water. not wells and buckets (although the other would be better for my muscles lol)
95.           EJ
96.           
97.
98. God
99. Prayer
100. Everything I do for my mother, although I wish it were more.


No comments:

Post a Comment