Monday, September 30, 2013

Grats

I am grateful:


1.    A’s friendship
2.    M’s friendship
3.    MA’s friendship
4.    My breathe. Have strep and respiratory things now and fever, but am on meds and am glad I HAVE breath: )
5.    God
6.    YOU
7.    Irl friends
8.    Therapist
9.    Reiki
10.                  Thich Nhat Hanh
11.                  Not giving up
12.                  That I was able to afford co-pay yesterday at dr’s
13.                  And meds at pharmacy
14.                  That sometimes today my throat doesn’t even hurt!
15.                  That I can work tomorrow
16.                  That I am so determined to
17.                  That I found Summer! He flew out so QUICKLY this morning and hid so well, it took me a while to find him! Must keep him safe! So glad he is safe.
18.                  Flowers
19.                  Zen to Zany on facebook
20.                  I have a car
21.                  J did my mother’s a/c
22.                  Summer has been out all day
23.                  I have a working tv
24.                  I have lights
25.                  Electricity
26.                  Plumbing
27.                  Wood floors
28.                  A job
29.                  Sweet students
30.                  No bad neighbors
31.                  The book “The Secret”
32.                  The book “The Power”
33.                  Computer teacher at work helping me
34.                  Principal apparently likes me
35.                  Water to drink
36.                  And for showering
37.                  Nice hair
38.                  Talking to MA yesterday AND today
39.                  Heat for my house when needed
40.                  Kandinsky
41.                  Artists
42.                  Museums nearby me
43.                  I’ve been to London!
44.                  And Stonehenge!
45.                  And Windsor Castle!
46.                  By myself!
47.                  And loved it!
48.                  Beaches
49.                  Swimming
50.                  The sound
51.                  Ocean
52.                  Lakes
53.                  Rivers
54.                  Streams
55.                  It is true – I DON’T own all the problems in the world!
56.                  This ______

57.                  And this_____

58.                  And K, my Reiki Master
59.                  That I am all planned for tomorrow. Plans done, things in order, classroom neat… Was so tired and sick by Friday afternoon almost didn’t do it but made self and am so glad for that: )
60.                  That I have so much more forgiveness than I used to have, in my heart. Like almost total perfect forgiveness. Wow. (Almost)
61.                  I woke up today
62.                  I’m alive
63.                  I’m healthy
64.                  I’m blessed.
65.                  W called and explained how he got to that attic.
66.                  It made sense to me.
67.                  Still not sure would see him again but feel he is not a serial killer or quite the loser. But milquetoast and too timid, yes. But at least maybe friend for a bit. We’ll see. Grateful he explained it all. Not all I’m sure but enough). And it is not like sick…
68.                  A IMs
69.                  My so much lesser jealousy
70.                  L’s friendship yes really
71.                  Music
72.                  Piano
73.                  Summer
74.                  Jewel
75.                  That I have plenty of food for them
76.                  And water too: )
77.                  I have things around this little house that I assure you I know are luxuries! My house is little and needs work but I have many things that are luxuries! For sure!
78.                  That my brain can think
79.                  I would not sell my eyes for 20 million dollars. So my eyes are priceless
80.                  I would not sell my legs for that either. So also priceless
81.                  Same with my feet
82.                  My hands
83.                  My fingers
84.                  My arms
85.                  Fever went much higher last night, but then seems to be coming down this morning. Not all better but I feel *substantially * better.*
86.                  Gratitudes
87.                  That I feel less dizzy today! Phew! Almost not dizzy at all. Phew.
88.                  That I realized I was wrong to say no to J when he offered to bring me things from store. I was able to ask myself, Why say no thank you? So he won’t find you to be a pain?  He has left you! Take the things you need for your health!
89.                  And I did.
90.                  And he did. Good.
91.                  Doggies
92.                  That the one we had is so close to J
93.                  Fresh organic greens
94.                  Water
95.                  Tea
96.                  Ibuprofen
97.                  That my self-esteem was much higher yesterday!
98.                  That I can type.
99.                  That I will be able to do my mother’s shopping after school. Phew.
100.              That I sleep every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment