Tuesday, September 10, 2013

so cool great affirmations


I wanted to share with you the notes I took as I read Tosha Silver's Outrageous Openness. I tried to collect them together into helpful little prayers of surrender:

When you’re looking for love:
The perfect partner is already selected. He/she is arriving in the right way at the right time. I am so grateful to receive him/her.

When something you want isn’t happening as fast as you wish:
My life is unfolding in Divine timing. All delays are beneficial. I’m always at the right place at the right time.

When you’re looking for clients:
I’m now available to receive anyone who can benefit from my teaching. Let all who need me find me. Let me help relieve suffering. The Divine is my complete Source for all prosperity and will provide.

When things aren’t going well at work:
I call Divine Order into my work. In the right time, in the right way, let my offering become available for the good of all, to all who need to be guided to me and to know.

When stressed about travel:
Let every aspect of this journey unfold in harmony. Let Divine Order arrange and show me every detail. The right airline connection, lodging, and all else are already selected and I’ll be guided to them easily. I’ll follow the leads as they are shown.

When you feel an impulse to be of service:
Wherever I can be a force for Love, please guide me. Take me wherever you wish me to go. Let me do your bidding.

When struggling to get over the painful loss of a relationship:
This entire relationship now belongs to Divine Order. It is in God’s hands and I am open to a miracle of completion The situation now unfolds in the perfect way for the good of all. I needn’t fear letting go; my needs are always met.

When trying to decide about whether to do something you can’t quite afford but wish to do:
Please show me if you wish me to go. If you do, please bring a sign, and a miracle. Please show your Divine Will in this matter and send a clear sign that gives the proper direction. And if for some reason I’m about to head the wrong way, please, please stop me.

When dealing with writer’s block:
I ask that if I can be of service, and I this be God’s will, that the perfect chances will arrive to pulverize this damn writer’s block once and for all.

When dealing with a customer service cluster f*ck:
With every fiber of my being I invoke God as my Source and cast the burden of this mess. I pray that the perfect people who intercede on my behalf will come at the right moment.

When struggling to find the perfect apartment or just the right parking spot:

I am now being guided to the right apartment [or parking spot] at the right time. It’s already handled.

When unclear about what’s next:
My perfect new path is already selected and will arrive at the right time. I’ll be shown the steps to receive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment