Saturday, November 15, 2014

Guess What I Just Did? Guess What I. Just. DID?!

I just became a beachbody coach! For real. It took me 5 months because I didn't want to do it for just the discount (although some people do and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that). I wanted to have enough to really *give* - AND - to not take away from *self* either!
So I am in.
And everyone's response? Like this: "Really? You're so helpful all the time! I always thought you WERE already!"
Cool.

I am so grateful for June 21, the day I first started with 21 Day Fix. I am this weekend doing the 3  Day Refresh. I have plans for programs (a lot from Fix program(s), yes 'cause I love it) through summer!
I'm excited.
I feel new.
:)

And -
right after that, just now, J happened to call. Needed favor I am happy to do. It is a one-time help with something he does EVERY WEEK all these years for my mother! And - he wants to get together next weekend.

So:
Doing the Refresh and liking it so far
Will see M.A. for a bit
Lots IM with A and with L already
Will see mother
*Am now a coach. All on my own. No J, no guy, no necessity - just my OWN personal interest! Really have a new LIFE!
And have a date for next weekend!

What a day!

PS Of course still sending tons of loving thoughts and vibes to Thich Nhat Hanh. And someone mentioned it online and I hadn't thought of it, but why not send them to EVERYONE who'd in intensive care! So I am!


No comments:

Post a Comment