Saturday, November 22, 2014

So. This Week.

I missed a day of work,
fell broke glasses and really hurt foot - it is still healing and I can't EXERCISE! Ahhhhhh!
Had minor accident and had to pay for 2 cabs. Car towed to get new tire.
So much stress at work, a situation gone really out of control, that I actually wrote to the principal and two others at 4:25 am yesterday saying please I really needed a meeting that morning!
House has become pigsty this week with all that going on and report cards do yesterday and committee meeting and stressful class trip and course meeting and stressful mother aide situation and formal observation for my file to prep for yesterday all at once omg!

BUT:

Car is fixed and I am home.
They gave me the meeting and were extremely supportive!
Observation amazing. Not only does the evaluator think good things of me, but this lesson was AMAZING for the children. I had NO IDEA how far it would go! Helps ME to know how MUCH I can do with this special class this year!
Met my deadlines
Is new day
Am helping someone in fb IM (for free) just to help. With the 21 Day Fix stuff. And am THRILLED to be doing it!
I am alive and so are you.
I can breathe. Today I can rest. Tomorrow I can get stuff done. Exhausted. But is ok. Can rest.
Have Shakeology. Yay. That's SO right for me!

I will still be here! But maybe not EVERY single day, but most.
But am developing a second blog that I post one thing on (at least) every single day. You are welcome there, all of you. But please never mention this blog there! I want this separate, thank you.

That one is
all one line no spaces and replace dot with .  of course:
beach
body
honestly
dot
blogspot
dot
com

No comments:

Post a Comment