Saturday, November 1, 2014

Ok, So Here: November:

This is my safe place. I can say anything.
So
Here I go.

For these little 30 days I am going to eat even better.
Although I *have* improved my eating a lot since July 1!
But I am going to do *better!*
If it means more sleep or more piano or more embroidery or more walks or more baths or more money spent on pedis and /or massages and *clothes* (finally)... more visits with my mother, more books, prayer, writing, ... WHATEVER it takes, I am DETERMINED to give up these two things for one little month:

1. Saying bad things to myself or about myself
2. Foods that make me crazy! I already have NO white pasta. I need still LESS white flour. And NO candy!

I WILL have a Shakeology every day because I really notice the difference when I do and when i don't.
I WILL have 3 green veggies a day, every day (at least).
I WILL have 2 fresh or frozen fruits a day, every day.
I WILL drink half my weight in water and tea and Shakeology (and my standard 2 coffees) every day.
I WILL do one 21 Day Fix exercise every day.

And -
I might well add about 10 minutes of Piyo, which I'm just beginning to learn, and which I did today. It stretched me out and made me feel good. I was really careful, but no one I know of does both Fix and Piyo exercise fully every day! I want to follow mySELF for a change though! And I'm not doing all of both! Just a little Piyo each day. Yes.
Most of all, trusting mySELF will be so good for me!
And - begin careful and following my body will be too.

Good.

One. Day. At. A. Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment