Sunday, July 1, 2012

Feelings Work

I feel: Scared about eyes. Very grateful for site. Very grateful for Reiki teacher/master/healer (SHE says she does NOT call herself a healer - *I * am calling her that). So happy that my L. is here (in room with Reiki teacher now!) And so relaxed about being with him and when she leaves too! I am overall happy. So happy. So happy that I didn't kill myself. That I am alive. And that I am okay. 5 Good Things about Me: 1. I have shared my Reiki teacher with 2 other people now, right here at my house, and even paid for some. 2. I generously gave K. my brand new hat that just came but didn't look good on me, rather than send it back. That was so nice of me. 3. And I generously gave M my $15.00 gift certificate to Starbucks, as I don't drink that anyway. I COULD HAVE used it here and there, but she'll REALLY ENJOY it! 4. I make good spinach salad 5. I apparently create a nice cozy homey feel here, that people really like! I love my life right now. Thank you, God. And every person who has helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment