Sunday, July 22, 2012

My One Hundred Gratitudes Today

I am grateful for these and more: 1. Life 2. Health 3. Breath 4. My inhaler, which I used last night! 5. JJ! 6. Helping L have the most fabulous orgasm he’s ever had in his life! 7. *I * felt it! 8. And that he greeted me this am upon my wakening, with such warm, happy-to-see-me smiles, hugs and kisses. 9. This laptop. Oh my gosh. The keyboard is lighted. And the key action is so tight. And the screen. Crisp. Oh I just love doing things on this computer. 10. And the screen is so bright, that I don’t even have to keep it on highest brightness! 11. That L. shares things with me. His thoughts. His feelings. 12. That I awakened from that nightmare! Oy! 13. That I went, for my first time ever, to Stone Street. Wow. It felt like I was in Europe! 14. For Mrs. O’Shea 15. Sr. Mary Cammilous 16. Dr. Summo 17. MA 18. M 19. O 20. S 21. St 22. JA 23. Ji 24. Jo 25. Birdie 26. EJ 27. Right now. Me sitting on cushion on floor in L’s computer room doing this, while he does music at his computer. 28. The very tender side of L. 29. That I did my first eBay auction. 30. And got it! 31. And it is a very good, albeit cheap, present for L’s special day on July 29! 32. That I am knitting again (couldn’t because of thumb, hand, wrist issue) 33. And I am sneak-making a nice little scarf for L. 34. And enjoying doing so! 35. Composers 36. Conductors 37. Musicians 38. That L makes me coffee every time I’m here 39. And is very sweet about doing it just so… 40. That I went to his reunion last night 41. And I liked the people 42. And they liked me 43. White curtains 44. Warm walls 45. My health food store 46. This blog. Oh thank God for this blog 47. Wrapping paper. I don’t know if I’ll ever buy it again, because of poverty\ and environment issues etc., but I have enjoyed it! And will certainly at least use up what I have: ) 48. I don’t want to. I don’t want to have to. But I am grateful that I will go to visit my mother today 49. The ferry ride from Manhattan to Staten Island last night with L and 3 friends! 50. I stood at the tippy edge allowed on the way bottom in the back. And held on to the ropey thing and watched as we disconnected from the pier and pulled away. 51. And oh that skyline. Wow. I’ve always appreciated nature so much more, and still do and always will. But the night before, on the esplanade in Hoboken, and last night pulling away from that harbor, oh that skyline! Awesome! 52. For my “July 9 Saga” email with pictures that I made and sent to L. It was very clever and cute! And kept me happily busy while in the screaming ear pain. 53. And for my 100 grats I did later that week, still sick, WITH PICTURES! THAT kept me happily busy for hours and hours! 54. That it is summer! 55. That I am off from work! 56. That it seems like one day this week I will be finally going to the beach! And with L: ) 57. That I’m living a bit more seasonally now 58. That I bought a table and chairs and umbrella and stand and gravity chair for my yard! 59. And it was delivered and they put it together. 60. And I love it! 61. And it was on a ridiculous after 4th of July sale. 62. And I will have it for years and years. 63. Yay. All mine. I worked for it. I paid for it. I selected it. I got a bargain on it. I have it : ) That feels good. 64. The little bit of Laura Mercier makeup that I do use 65. Email 66. The Mexican food last night. 67. That one of the friends treated us! 68. My sponsor. God bless him. 69. My cute new clothes. Not many, and on a ridiculous sale also. Am grateful for them. 70. L. complimenting me last night. 71. That my WHOLE LIFE does NOT revolve around him. 72. That O “gets” that. She’d been worried it turns out. 73. For the new mall near me! It is my favorite mall EVER! Outdoors, which I prefer. Lots of nice stores and nice people and nice restaurants too. 74. That so many restaurants are veg-friendly 75. Women who stay vital and they inspire me. 76. That I am able, physically and emotionally and mentally, to function. I am so grateful for that. 77. Organic fruits and veggies. 78. And the scrub brush I have with which to clean them : ) 79. That L gets to go to the beach so much. I’m happy for him about that. 80. That he has made me still more discs 81. That I have been excited about practicing piano. 82. My new pieces, including the Schubert 83. The Chopin 84. And even the Mendelsohn, which is for later 85. Mindfulness 86. Meditation 87. That at my job, I am kind of a “rock star.” (Al teachers of little children are.) 88. MA and I and all of our special talks. 89. That J came over and fixed the little problem at the house the other day. That was so nice of him. 90. Dancing 91. That I saw a baseball game last night. It was fun to be there in person. 92. And on the water! 93. And in great seats. Because it’s a small, minor league stadium, so all seats are close : ) 94. Vegetables. 95. Water. 96. Claritin 97. My eye drops 98. That my opthamologist was more encouraging than the voice-of-doom optometrist at LensCrafters 99. My new glasses. I can see! 100. And new sunglasses are coming too!

No comments:

Post a Comment