Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Answers to the Five + Feelings Work

1. List a few teachers who aided your journey through school Mrs. O’Shea, Sr. Mary Cammilous, Dr. Summo 2. Name 3 friends who have helped you during a difficult time. MA, M, O. And S and St! 3. Name 5 people who have taught you something worthwhile: O, MA, M, my father, my mother 4. Name a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special Ji, Jo, L, M, MA ***And JJ and Birdie and EJ! 5. And 5 people you enjoy spending time with L, MA, O, St, ML Nice! Feelings Work: I feel nervous. Not sure why. But leaving soon to take the long drive home and go to see sick scared mother in hospital. And that brings up a lot. And L will be at beach with 3 friends this afternoon. 2 are former girlfriends with whom he's been in bed! Ick: ( But mostly, I am fine. And very very very indescribably thankful for that! 5 good things about me: 1. I can type quickly 2. I played in a piano recital last week. 3. And I played well! 4. I am attracted to honest, kind, compassionate people 5. God has given me intelligence --

No comments:

Post a Comment