Saturday, January 10, 2015

Days 4 and 5 of Clean Eating, and After

Oh my GOSH!


Day 4 Thursday
I am AMAZED at how good I feel!
And how I looked forward to my oatmeal this morning!
REAL FOOD CHANGES EVERYTHING!

Despite tremendous stresses, I did not eat a bit of junky food stuffs.

Night – when awakened (as always do) felt so GOOD! Felt healthy and energetic and sort of – clean inside – and went right back to sleep. 

Day 5 Friday
I had a regular organic bosc pear this morning. I’ve had them a million times. This was same as days ago. Ordinary ripeness, same store, same batch. It tasted as sweet as candy used to taste! That HAS TO BE from the clean eating all week!
Oh yeah, and did I mention? I’m down 4 ½ pounds since Monday morning!



SATURDAY: DOWN SEVEN POUNDS THIS AM SINCE MONDAY AM!!!!!

--

Changes I’ve Made!

Lemon water first thing every morning
Down to 1 coffee most days instead of 2 (coffee, and ¼ of a white potato being the only things not on the list)
Eating more but losing weight! HUGE!
Liking oatmeal, first time ever!
Adding to my life more nuts and more veggies
Not obsessing and stressing over foods!!!! HUGE!


No comments:

Post a Comment