Sunday, January 11, 2015

I Am Almost Afraid to Say This

Almost.
But not quite!

I am fine. I am happy. I am ok.
I wake up feeling good.
I fall asleep feeling good.
I take care of my home and put things away when I use them.
I do laundry once or twice a week.
I keep up with my haircuts.
I take care of precious birds.
I look good enough for work in terms of clothes..
i am losing weight and it shows.
I am getting lots of compliments.
I am helping others to lose weidht, to eat better, to exercise.
*I* exercise.
I cook.
I take care of my car.
I take care of bills.
I am saving a little someting.
I am teaching weel.
I get along with people at work.
I have energy.


I love practicing and playing piano.
I love reading.
I love embroidery.
I love real foods.
I love just standing at the kitchen sink scrubbing a sweet potato in my immaculate kitchen. Simple, basic things.
I love driving.

I feel like I would be all right in a little flat in another country,
or a cottage in another state,
or a townhouse not too far away from where I live
or right here.
I am all right inside.
I. Am all right inside!

I am fine alone.
I would be fine with J.
I would be fine with someone else.
I would be fine staying alone.
I would "rather" have family but I am better than fine!

I have felt this way for days which may sound little but they are my first days like this ever. NOT about future hope. NOT about a relationship. Just about living.
The miracle that is my life!

I have worked here since 2011 and really all my life avoided or worked on this. Have NEVER felt okay before. Am 59 years old.
*There is hope for you too!*
*Don't quit before the miracle!*

These are the things that helped me most:
  • Daily gratitudes
  • Couple of good close friends
  • Giving to others
  • Just kept going as much as could
  • Piano
  • Exercise
  • Real foods
  • Prayer
  • Work
  • Mindfulness meditation a la Thich Nhat Hanh (plumvillage.org)
  • Play - movies, books, dinners out, visits
  • Reading personal growth books
  • Taking a trip alone
  • Expanding my number of people in my life including online
  • Stepping out of my comfort zone!!

YOU can do it too.

I am so grateful. So grateful.
If you want help, I am not a personal coach, I have a job and do not want another one, but I am SO GRATEFUL that if I can for free help you in any way, please comment and I will always be here for you. I want to help anyone else get from where I was to where I am.

And -
I will continue on here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment