Monday, January 19, 2015

Grats 17 - 33




17.                  my voice. I remember when I didn’t have it for the better part of 8 months
18.                  an oven. I am roasted vegetables in it today.
19.                  The recipe for creamy curried broccoli soup from Supermarket Vegan. I love it and am making it today and adding beans to it for protein (in fod processor adding them)
20.                  That I am off today, so I can heal – have had a physical thingy going on
21.                  My health
22.                  My dear birds. They are healthy and happy and songful
23.                  That I let them fly about so much
24.                  That I am SO lucky they only poop in or over their (big, flight) cage!
25.                  Knitting.
26.                  That I had the money to get my car fixed Friday.
27.                  Health insurance and that I am able to pay the up-front and the co-pay costs.
28.                  My eyesight!
29.                  My fb communities
30.                  Washer and dryer and place in cellar to hang clothes drying too. Very lucky for this!
31.                  That laundry is in now
32.                  Dishwasher
33.                  That it is on now.

No comments:

Post a Comment