Sunday, January 25, 2015

Grats 34 - 52

Things "Bad" That Worked Out to Be Good!"

1. J. leaving. All my strengths I would not have found
2. Piano lessons I hated and never wanted growing up. But playing helps save me now, when down. Plus brings me joy!
3. No voice for 8 months. That's when I found my Reiki teacher and Reiki itself.
4. And - I appreciate my voice so much now.
5. And - I came to realize how much of what I say doesn't need to be said, too.
6. Having to work. But work saves me in many ways too.
7. Plus I help others that way.
8. Gaining all that weight. But through it I've found exercise.
9. And - strength
10. And - energ
11. And - confidence!
12. Shyness, fear, and other weaknesses. 'Cause they've helped me to empathize and to help others, including students and adults too.
13. Breathing problems I had. Because I SOOOOO appreciate my breath now!
14. Health problems AND scares last Oct (2013) because I have gotten happily serious about my health now!
15. Doggie with husband and I miss her so. Because I now have the birds.
16. And, because I don't want to walk a dog at night in the cold and dark and I don't have to.
17. And, because I can go out and even go away weekends without guilt over her
18. And, because she is not alone there so much as she would be here.
There are more! I'm just out of time for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment