Sunday, February 27, 2011

Gratitudes Schmatitudes

I just don't want to do them.
I want my John back.
I want my house to look nice.
I want to feel and look and be younger.
Shit.

Okay. I'll do them here instead of notebook today.

I am grateful:
1. Little Phoebe is sitting on my head and the top of the sofa. I love her.
2. I am alive and there is hope.
3. I had a nice time with Meredith and the girls yesterday. Being with a 4 and a 6 year old is a smiley bubbly thing.
4. I drove there fine.
5. I had a great and healthy lunch and she paid.
6. I have friends.
7. I will see John today.
8. I will have Indian food today.
9. I will watch some Oscars and/or red carpet later.
10. I have enough clean clothes to wear to work tomorrow, and probably Tuesday.
Thank you God.

No comments:

Post a Comment