Sunday, February 13, 2011

What I Learned Today

So tired. Must be brief.
Drove self to TC Wednesday. Called John twice when kind of lost, but did it!
Felt better driving out of city, especially with Ethiopian food for mom in my car. Brought it to her and that felt so nice too. Decided: just stay in car, go get glasses (after like 2 1/2 weeks!) fixed. Went. They did it in like a minute! As walking out noticed *big* sale signs in Home Goods. Went in. Bought 2 lamps, 5 throw pillows, and a little rug, to brighten up the brown house. It felt so good!

Last night tougher and today too. Started with washer-wouldn't-work situation. Stephanie turned out not to be available after all. John was very upset, after a supposedly nice day at Blue Cliffs, to talk to me about washer because "house." I felt so bad and cried.

Went to al anon meeting. First one. Got lost. Got help. Made it there. It didn't happen:( Nobody came. That also meant there would be nobody to ask how to get home! Found AAer who told me how. Made it home. So, both ways without calling John. Good. Do *not* want to disturb him!

Anyway, loneliness bad. But I guess what I learned today is that it didn't kill me.
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment