Monday, February 28, 2011

Today's Gratitudes

I'd rather type them here than write them in my notebook today.
Um. Let me think.

I am grateful.
1. Hearing little Phoebe's little woof just now.
2. The smile on my face, interrupting grats and giving her a treat. She had woofed for help getting off the bed!
3. Enjoying watching the red carpet and some of the Oscars last night.
4. A good oa meeting yesterday.
5. I'm alive and can breath, and speak, and walk, and use my hands.
6. I do not have a terminal illness.
7. I hear little Phoebe drinking her water. I just love that sound.
8. I am still smiling. Huh?
9. Hope for me and John as we become more whole.
10. Warm house and fresh coffee and a bit of time to sit here doing program work and gratitudes here before "jumping up" and getting ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment