Monday, October 13, 2014

And now... :)


So –
Little by little I will make thse changes
Little by little I AM making these changes
And right now I feel –
Having cleaned a lot, and exercised, and gone to dinner with mother and her aide whom she loves,
That –
Heck
It’s just a mouse!
Hopefully I’ll get him to move away
If I cannot, I will try have a heart, or, the mouse will have to die. I hope not but I’m not sharing my house with it indefinitely. It could be a pregnant she – or coud bring friends… … …!
And I want J. But if he doesn’t want me, oh well.
And if principal continues to not accept my proposal for the extra work (not extra ay, extra work!) this year, so the fuck what.
I am alive and healthy and birdies are well and I am a good person.

And this underscores the need for me to be out and about
And to be with people I love too
And
who appreciate me


PS EJ  - if you see this - I don’t know how to thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I DID see this, and all of your other posts, because I keep a close eye on you because even though you're a million miles away, and we haven't looked into each others eyes, I care deeply. And I keep track of those I care deeply for.

    See? You're already back on track. As I knew you would be.

    Thanks for offer of 21 day. Would love it but only if you have an extra. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes.
    Please email me your address.
    Send it to lynnblog@hotmail.com
    Love you love you love you!

    ReplyDelete