Saturday, October 4, 2014

Important Grats Here imo


Oct. 4

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have my conscience, and my “sister” although not by blood, M
Because I was able, after weeks of worry (silly me) to come to the right decision about a moral dilemma, this morning. Breath is deeper than in weeks, and – just played 3 pieces of Chopin in a row, and well. Have NEVER played these 3 pieces well straight through before in my LIFE.
Thank you thank you thank you!

·       I am so happy and grateful for M telling me AGAIN this morning – that I am “doing so well. In every area. And glowing like never before.”
·       Because it is true! I am losing weight and inches, and skin is glowing from within. I am so much more positive!
·       I credit:
·       J. leaving, which TORTURED me (and still kind of does) but forced me to either collapse 100% or find myself. I have chosen, after all, the latter.
·       Eating well. Thank you with my heart, 21 Day Fix! (I am not perfect but WHAT a difference!) And all the pre-steps I took: Weight Watchers, OA, studying nutrition books, … … …
·       EXERCISE! Omg I cannot beLIEVE the difference exercise is making in my life! Thank you again, 21 Day Fix! Thank you thank you thank you thank you
·       Piano. Oh my gosh. When I am practicing (which is like 95% of my time at the piano), I am totally in. Not in my own head about any stuff at all. It is SO good for me!
·       Needlework (especially crewel work and stamped cross stitch and needlepoint too a bit) all the years
·       Reading so many personal growth (self-help…) books over the years
·       Spending day after day after day doing the readings in the daily meditation books, and typing them here,…
·       GRATITUDES!
·       Putting so MUCH into my work for those children!
·       My dear birdies I love them so! They bring life to my house
·       NOT giving up
·       YOU. Especially EJ!
·       The book The Magic. Which I believe I read and followed in April, and still do the after-things almost every day. Wow. That REALLY bumped things up!
Changing things up as in:
1.      Telling J how I really felt late winter/ early spring.
2.      April bought Nutribullet. Starting putting greens in it every day. Any kind: spinach, green chard, arugula, romaine, Zen Blend, Spring Mix, … Adding a fruit for sweet and flavor sometimes. That started changing my health and mood.
3.      June 21 (looked it up) started exercising. Am not perfect. Have skipped at times… But what a difference it has made! Have been getter stronger and stronger! It has helped my: strength, energy, mood, and confidence! AND I’m losing inches! – Starting the exercise for a week before school got out also proved to me as I’d planned, that it IS doable during the school year – so I didn’t go back in Sept and think, “Well that was summer, I can’t do it now.”
4.      Beginning of July starting doing 21 Day Fix eating plan (real foods,  nothing special or funky to buy, can be omnivore or vegetarian or vegan…just kind of portion control)
5.      Switching coaches. Which was difficult for me.
6.      Kept my big goal in mind all summer: Eat well, exercise, and DON’T FALL INTO A DEPRESSION. Even if that meant not do things to improve house etc. And it workec! I had the 5 days at Lincoln Center, and the one day of paid work, and just kept self from depression. After last summer, the summer from depressive hell, this was HUGE!!!!! Planned in advance; kept goal in mind; did what I had to every day (laundry/ garbage out/ foods/ exercise/ shower/ birds. Didn’t allow self to stress over all that “should” be done…. Avoiding depression was KEY!
7.      Cooking on Sundays – but NOT crazily! So it is cooking 1 – 2 things, but like hour and a half in kitchen total – not insane. Then have things for the week, ‘cause I KNOW that when come home from work I will be likely to make bad choices otherwise.
8.      Being more OPEN. Open to life. This is my LIFE.  I must try to enjoy THIS day. Keep the big perspective in mind. Breathe. On minute at a time. This second is all that really exists.
9.      Mindfulness meditation with the kids
10.   And a whole year of exra with it now, working with one of Thich Nhat Hanh’s monks! Yay.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for NOT having become a coach (21 Day Fix).
Because  although there is NOTHING wrong with getting discounts or making a few dollars to help others on this journey, I LOVE that I can share openly and wholeheartedly and no one EVER has to wonder “Is she pushing this because it benefits her financially?” NO! I just want people to know that this is 100% pure and I will help them for free. THAT is how much I believe in this!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for maybe being able to help anyone here.
Because I am so happy to if I can
Thank you thank you thank you!
                                                                                                                                                                      
I am truly blessed to have good books
Because they are so enriching to my life!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for  good movies, including 2 I just borrowed from my MOTHER.
Because    .

I am truly grateful that my mother FINALLY HAS a working dvd player!
Because she enjoys! Yay!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my Nook
Because I love the reading in bed at night. And I don’t have to use a book light, or hold up a book or turn pages, or put on a big light and have to get up and turn it offJ
(I don’t read many pages at ALL at night, so I do not wind up spending a lot on books!)
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for ENOUGH money
Because I am not rich by any means, but I don’t have to WORRY like where will my next meal come from! That is VERY fortunate!
And although I pay in a pretty good amount, I do HAVE health insurance. That is a relief too!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for hope.
Because it keeps me going!
And like they say, there is always hope. “Where there is life, ther is hope.”
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am deeply grateful for Life. It is in and of itself a miracle and I am so happy to have one.
I can enjoy it! I CAN!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you so very much, Thich Nhat Hanh, and Universe for bringing him here.
Because he has words that remind me of the miracle of life. And walking on the earth. And breath.
Oh, thank you thank you thank you!

I am fortunate, and truly grateful for Leisure time.
Because many people in this world do not have, had not had it. I am lucky.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am profoundly grateful for: Any and all positivity!
Because I remember when I had literally none!
Thank you thank you tank you!

Thank you, Universe, for my My Hay House day.
Because I learned so much, and still use every day! And even have some notes from it! AND – have helped some others with it!
Oh, thank you thank you thank you!

And that I was there with my principal and hubby too.
Because that made it not lonely, and actually enjoyable!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am grateful that I went on a cruise at age 16 with my parents.
Because of many reasons. Maybe I’ll do a list of gratitudes about it another day. But for one thing, I was on a cruise! : )
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!



2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Great to kids all morning! Cheerful and hard working and wonderful teacher!
2.      Gave them good afternoon too.
3.      Turned things around in morning! Had had like 3 nights of nightmares ! Awakened feeling, "I've had enough of this!" So - I had one black coffee with cinnamon (instead of two) and a vegan chocoloate Shakeology with cup of raw organic arugula, cup of raw organic spinach, and 1 small organic banana. And ActiVit vitamin. Then exercised. Total body cardio fix. Turned it around! Oh yeah. If had given in to it, would have only felt worse (and behaved worse too).
4.      Didn’t have one bite over yesterday (although as usual really wanted to at night). And felt SO clean this morning waking that way! It is also motivational for today!
5.      Last minute idea – since was going to order Chinese food (a rare treat) for lunch and take the other half home for dinner, asked M to go to lunch together
6.      And we did!
7.      And we have a great time!
8.      Stayed 2 hours after work and got so much done!
9.      Getting along so well with both grade-level colleagues.
10.   L stayed as late also on a Fri, so I was not alone in the area or the building! So that worked out well
11.   I was dreading coming home “to the dark house and so lonely.” So much so that I ALMOST asked a really bad match for me woman to go out to dinner! I had been a very good friend to her and it had turned out she was not one to me, and I dumped her like 7 years ago! We get along fine professionally (because we are both professionals) but to have come so close to almost asking HER to go out, was like frightening! But – when I got home, I was NOT depressed! Yay!
Thank you thank you thank you!
Thank you thank you thank you!

J
1.      Thank you, J, for all the help you give my mother.
2.      Thank you, J, for all the common sense people help you’ve given me
3.      Thank you, J, for your compassion to vulnerables
4.      Thank you, J, for your hugs now
5.      Thank you , J, for your kisses before
6.      Thank you, J, for your humor always.
7.      Thank you, J, for trying to make a life!!!! May you totally succeed! I mean that!
8.      Thank you J, for helping me with the math years ago
9.      Thank you, J, for saving me so much money with your good spending habits, all those years you did1
10.   Thank you, J, for putting in the kitchen with your bare hands.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Health
1.      Thank you, Breath, for coming so deeply and cleanly and purely now.
2.      Thank you, Brain, for being so able.
3.      Thank you, Energy, for letting me exercising, and even increasing because of it
4.      Thank you, Eyes, for seeing.
5.      Thank you, Heart for your strength and fortitude. I have seen the pics and you are so “pretty.” Thank you.
6.      Thank you, Feet, for being healthy and strong.
7.      Thank you, Liver, for detoxifying for me.
8.      Thank you, Blood for circulating and being clean.
9.      Thank you, Digestive System, for taking in, and for eliminating!
10.   Thank you, Hands. For ALL you do for me: cooking, holding foods, comforting a child,  typing, holding books, sexual things, driving, piano, needlework and crochet and knitting and painting and other crafts… Thank you!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

1 comment: