Sunday, October 5, 2014

The Magic


Oct. 5

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am so grateful that I am not dating L anymore
Because he is a nice man, and my friend, but far too crazy.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the conquering of something, in my exercising.
Because every day I feel empowered!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for the last 2 days of PERFECT eating!
Because it feels as good emotionally as it does physically!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for the easy nature of this eating plan.
Because it’s kind of just that I eat! Food! And a decent amount! And sometimes some crap.
I just do what I can and don’t go crazy over it.
Many many many many more days than not are good days this way
And when not not as frequent, as long (minutes or hours) or as extreme (quality of crap). Also not as desirable or “rewarding.”
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have dvd movies – borrowed – from – my MOTHER!
Because of course it means she FINALLY has a working dvd. AND – it is like a shared experience. I get a tickle out of it. And – am watching “Portrait in Black” old old movie with Lana Turner, which I’ve never seen!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for my becoming more a a woman.
Because I can be as strong, as elegant, as hard-working, as elegant… as I like!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for plans today with friend.
Because it’s something.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for seeing my mother today. And – bringing her treats.
Because SHE loves it!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for her still always saying, “I love you. Very much.”
Because it feels so very very good.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for good healthy organic veggies and fruits and a yam and tofu and whole grain bread in my fridge and freezer right now, and beans and lentils and whole grain pasta in cupboard too.
Because I am SO lucky and SO appreciative to have good food!
Thank you thank you thank you!


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Lots talks with M on phone. Was good for her. And was nice for me.
2.      Supportive of L on phone while he’s going through something.
3.      Bought 3 treats for mother! She will happy with them!
4.      Conscience so good and clear!
5.      Piano went well!
6.      M helped me in morning with the HUGE  Ma dilemma/ mother/money. I KNOW I am doing the right thing! PHEW!!!!
7.      Watched some of movie
8.      Chilled
9.      Went to health food store
10.   Made meal lists for week (before going)
11.   Stuck to list – ok – almost
12.   After M talk and called Ma, I played 3 pieces of Chopin straight through and well. I have never played these three that way before, in my LIFE!
13.   I was not depressed. Believe me, having been there, a day without it is a great good thing!
14.   Reminded of this, and shared it with M and she loved it too:

No comments:

Post a Comment