Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The Magic

Oct. 8

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have fresh organic produce
Because I do think they are so healthy! AND they make me FEEL better BECAUSE think are so healthy. They make me feel good. I am so grateful!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the NEW book group!
Because I joined yesterday and if there are enough people it will go through and it is something else to look forward to once a month!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for the moral decision I made last weekend, with M’s help.
Because it can be off my chest KNOWING I did the right thing.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for the fun I’m TRYING to give these children in their learning
Because despite the STUPID state, they are really little kids! And they deserve fun (we all do) and they need fun and they even learn BETTER with fun!
Thank you thank you thank you!                                                                                                       

I am truly blessed that the other professional has helped with the sticky situation
Because I think its’ getting MUCH better now in my room.

I am so happy and grateful for my friendship with A
Because among other things, we understand each other.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for the realization after I was so mad at thim the other night and then he was so exhausted.
Because I REALIZED – my God – we’re all only here a short time. People die. We ALL will. CHERISH people NOW!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for Shakeology
Because among other things, I get mushroom nutrients for the first time in my life! (I could never eat mushrooms – they disagree with me! But not in this!)
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for exercise
Because it is increasing my:
Strength
Energy
Positivity
Confidence
Inches lost
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my love of it now
Because I literally look forward to it!
That is SO wonderful!
Oh, thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!



2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      the posters I had them make.
2.      Staying after though tired, so when go in today is good!
3.      Mother visit
4.      Told her love very much
5.      Was warm visit
6.      Ma was there thank God (for my mother’s sake)
7.      Spent 13 dollars on treats for her and she was very happy with them
8.      Slept. Not enough lol but slept!
9.      Not nightmares I think despite mouse in house oh boyL !
10.   Exercised! Was good! Looked forward. Still do (doing any second)
11.   Cookbook came! “Betty Goes Vegan” fun!
12.   Another something came yestreay. And I don’t even know what! Exciting!
13.   I was alive. I was healthy. I was walking and driving and teaching and socializing and talking… J
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment