Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Exercise!

Waking up each mornign
Lying in bed
and feeling my muscles from the inside out!
Oh my gosh!

How I love this feeling!
It's like I really am aware of my own existence and my own strength. I am SO grateful for this!

And then, it builds on itself.
So for example last night I REALLY wanted some licorice. Said to self, "So you'll pick some up in the morning and have it for dessert at lunch. You don't need to have it NOW.
But then, I awaken and feel this STRENGTH and I don't WANT it!
Which makes me exercise again inthe morning.
Which leads me to having a good healthy breakfast.
When leads me to another good day... .... ...

Exercise is really changing me from the inside out.

I also:
Feel better on steps
Therefore have easier time with groceries and laundry
Find myself sitting with legs crossed just naturally after years and years!
Walk around the building at work feeling good.
Sleep better and need less!!!!!!! What? Wow!
Have moe energy most evenings
Stay more positive most of the time

No comments:

Post a Comment