Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Magic


October 1, 2014

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have the 21 Day Fix exercises
Because they are changing me inside and out! Muscles, inches, weight, strength, confidence, empowerment, energy!
Thank you than you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for my book group, and that I didn’t quit!
Because I can really look forward to each each month. And I really like the people, the being with people, and the shared experience.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for professional development!
Because besides learning and becoming still better and better all the time, it is kind of refueling just because it is something different!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for A’s friendship!
Because he is there for me when I am hurting.
Thank you thank you thank you!                                                                                                       

I am truly blessed to have compassion!
Because it helps me to help others!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the fucking little mouse.
Because I am keeping things immaculate now!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my classroom, which I am also keeping immaculate!
Because it is very relaxing and zen and easy to work in
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for practicing piano again lately,
because it FEELS so good.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for reading
because I have always since kindergarten(!) loved it! May I soon start to sit in l.r. or sunroom and do.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for K.D.
Because she is intelligent, classy, real, appreciates me, and adds so much to our school.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!



2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      My book group!
2.      The talk with the guy from my mother’s management company!
3.      I was super teacher
4.      Kids were happy
5.      I did all needed to for today
6.      I was cheerful
7.      I got sleep
8.      Did Magic Rock practice (as always)
9.      Birdies are happy and healthy AND bring me such joy
10.   Exercised in AM! Am loving getting it done in morning and feeling benefits all day!

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment