Saturday, August 17, 2013

100 Grats

I am grateful:

1. I am grateful for my therapy session yesterday
2. And having already done 2 out of the 3 things today, that I am to do.
3. And that 3rd will be later but I will do it.
4. That A and I seem to have worked out our friendship for now.
5. And he reminded me.
6. Good. And said will continue you. I want that (for now)
7. That I was more relaxed last night about about12:30 pm that I can remember being, in years.
8. And I slept
9. And had interesting dreams
10. That M.A. just called
11. And we are making plans
12. And we will take M.L. to lunch
13. It is GORGEOUS out today here
14. My mother’s 2 calls this am
15. My birdies are singing
16. They are so free. They fly around (long story about wings)
17. and they sit on outside of cage and shelf under it
18. that they are well fed
19. and healthy
20. and happy
21. and I will continue to make their life only better and better
22. Day before yesterday, when I wheeled cage – open, with them on it lol – into the sunroom. Where I have not allowed myself to be since Easter! –
23. I put out two big floor cushioinns on the ovely red oak floor
24. And read some of The Bone People
25. And my boys loved it in there. As I knew they would
26. And I did too
27. That I found lamps. This place is WAY too dark. Two lamps both broken irreparably. And I’d let that go. I found two. Very inexpensive, yay. And will get the job done. Phew.
28. I do not have cancer
29. I have not had a heart attack
30. I do not have diabetes
31. I can see
32. The eggplant that I ate last night
33. That I can play piano
34. And that I enjoy it
35. And that kit helps me even when down
36. That after my session yesterday, I am ALLOWING MYSELF to feel good today: )
37. My great shower today. Some showers feel extra good
38. The smell of my new – and cheap – shampoo. Good.
39. The cream I put on
40. The really pretty shirt I have on
41. Not worried about shelter form elements. Can think about whether shirt is pretty.
42. I changed my profile pic on fb and got 15 likes!
43. And 7 nice comments!
44. I also change my cover banner thing at top. And the whole page looks so much more – cheerful now: )
45. That I can exercise
46. That I’ve been watching Dr. Oz lately. I know he does some cheesy things. But he does help spread good information and I like him for that.
47. That everything I am reading and seeing is saying for all kinds of conditions – from avoidance of bad to increase of good (from absence of disease to vibrant good health) is saying the same thing: whole foods whole foods whole foods. For these and more: Cancer
Weight loss
Insomnia
Gluten low tolerance
Diabetes
Heart health
Fatigue
Foods that grow. One-ingredient foods. And Tony Horton even says 90% of the eating that way is fine.
48. And I have access to this. That is very fortunate.
49. My breasts
50. My honesty
51. Tea
52. Thich Nhat Hanh
53. I feel so much better today.
54. Doing less than thinking.
55. That I can breathe
56. That I can speak
57. That I have new drinking glasses. 4 each regular and wine, and 4 parfait like things (for berries etc.) Yay. Finally
58. That gratitude is supposed to be good for you
59. Deep breaths
60. Dr. Oz
61. Dr. Phil. I don’t like, trust him. But I do get some help out of his show sometimes. A few minutes of it near the end…
62. Oprah. Yes. I think she has done a lot of good in the world
63. Audrey Hepburn. I think she did too.
64. Enough. Enough.
65. My instantaneous reaction to mediation
66. And to eating greens.
67. And my very quick reaction to walking and other exercise. Very thankful for all of those!
***And now it is Friday. I have everything I need.
My life is great.
This is not something I’m saying as “an affirmation.”
It is truth.
Not bliss excited type thing.
Quiet honest stable truth.
68. Saturday. I am grateful that I am not the same kind of desperate about J.
69. And that I for three days, even though no plans with others, just runs to stores, after showering and making sure hair and face were good, I put on a skirt and top. I like that.
70. That there is no garbage in my house.
71. And the kitchen is so clean.
72. And all the dishes
73. That today I give the d.r. a good cleaning
74. That the birds came out last night.
75. And love the sunroom too.
76. That so much of this – all of this betterness – is because I am following the dr’s 3 things to do each day, thank God, thank dr (and thank self for listening)
77. Eggplant
78. The book I’m now reading, The Bone People. Different. Interesting. Cool.
79. ***O. reached out to me.
80. We are made up.
81. And I forgive all.
82. And am looking at self for how could grow too (like not let things build for so long without saying a word…)
83. And – SHE offered that I can continue to go for a lesson now and then IF I’d like!
84. I want to so much! Was afraid to ask! So now – I can practice again, without the little bit of bad feelings that was beginning to accompany it.
85. It is beautiful out.
86. Again. Many days in a row.
87. My friend who shares Notes from the Universe (really nice things you can google and get them too)
88. Water to drink
89. That I can read
90. That as I am doing things more, and am in different parts of the house than the birds, I hear their lovely birdsong throughout
91. Plants
92. That I can write
93. M
94. And for her, I am grateful that she is away now
95. That I dumped S. Had to. Wished him well, but even moreso, wish well to the innocents who may come to him for help, now that he is an Internet Rabbi, but is exclusionary and oppositional and mean to others. I am glad he is out of my life (former friend of L’s). Again, don’t wish him unwell – just don’t need to keep someone in life.
96. Comedies
97. The Dash diet
98. Dr. Oz spreading infor (despite the cheesiness…)
99. My little waslks this week.
100. “My” trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment