Saturday, August 31, 2013

Journal - Classroom

This was  the hardest year I've ever had in setting up a classroom. No help. Lots of physical work. Very hot and humid in there. Took me 5 days. I wasn't sure if I could even finish, or if I'd have to shove some stuff in boxes and take it home temporarily.

As it is, there is one closet that needs doing.
But it is a closet.
It has a door lol!

I
did
it.

I have a pretty,
functional,
colorful,
exciting
ready
classroom
for a new set of innocents coming in.

And I did it by myself.

Did it last couple of years too, but wasn't nearly as much work!
I did this.
Did it without J's great help - and it really always was great help.
I didn't want to.
Wasn't sure how or that I could.
And it was not pleasant doing.
But wound up empowering.
Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment