Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Journal

depressed today
the meditation was great
maybe because of mother stuff
and own bad feelings about not doing more
and back online too much

turning it around though

I am a good person.
I am loveable.
I don’t cheat
Or steal
Or lie
Or break confidences
I care about children
And non-human animals
And adults too
I am smart
I am funny
I have cute hair
I try to live according to my religion of my upbringing and my adulthood Buddhism
I work on improving
I also let more more these few days, just living
I am a good reader
And pianist
And typist
And teacher
I take care of my birds
I am very very very extending of myself to friends
And their feelings
I am great at meditating. Like, it comes into me in a breath
I teach it to and practice it with others, too
If J doesn’t love/want me, there is nothing I can do about that.
I can live MY life.

No comments:

Post a Comment