Tuesday, August 13, 2013

This COULD help someone else... :) I hope :)

A. is my friend, as as long as I manage to keep it there...
So
Referring to my recent despair, he today wrote to me (he is very wise but can't spell and acknowledges that and I don't care and even think it adds to the integrity - the sweetness - and put it here copied and pasted as he wrote it to me). Then I went and copied these too posts from Internet. Under the pics is what he said:





there is a new rukle for lynn
GET A GRIP

that is ur problem
work on getting grip
when bad feelings overcome u
abide
they are not always what you think

your feelings are sometimes mistaken
dont let negative feeling won u
own

dont just go with your feelings automatically
you are beating yourself up way too much
u can be stronger

u must be
no more breakdowns
The real problem is the rbeakdown

If I let evry negative emotion rule me I would be more than unhappy
I would be behving like an insane person
u can do what u must happy and even unhappy

U do not have to give in to wild emotional despair

u must stop yourself and rethink your way out of it

uyou wont be giving int to mental illness
it comes down to getting a grip
I can make myself carzy if i want to
very very easily
stick to plan that will make life better
move in thnat direction
for get past mistakes
forget past pain
happy or inhappy u can do this

abide
dont give in to despair again
no matter what
never

No comments:

Post a Comment