Thursday, March 6, 2014

100



Good Things That Have Happened These Couple of days, no Matter How Small

It is time for the “nots:”

1.    I am not in a concentration camp.
2.    I am not in an iron lung.
And the postives too. Now it’s Tuesday.
3.    I am grateful that I felt alive today! For those few minutes, I felt alive! SOOO good!
4.    Oh my gosh it’s Thursday already. So Tuesday I got to see J and doggie
5.    They both hugged and hugged me
6.    J kissed me on the cheek and then on the mouth first time in 3 years
7.    I had Etheopian food yesterday
8.    I saw dr yesterday
9.    I still love the green of the traffic lights
10.                  I had a great ride into the city yesterday
11.                  And a hug from the teacher as I walked in
12.                  And I was asked to speak – it didn’t wind up happening but it was exciting
13.                  I played Rachmaninoff last night. Pretty nicely too. My mind is better off when I play
14.                  Tomorrow is my French lesson this week. I love that language. My mind is also better off when I am doing French work
15.                  I love the book, The Power
16.                  I love my classroom
17.                  My parent celebration was fantastice last Thursday
18.                  I am having hot coffee right now
19.                  I had collards yesterday
20.                  And spinach
21.                  And water
22.                  I walked a bit
23.                  It was brisk and nice out
24.                  I will have a little break today, during which I can get ready for the other conferences
25.                  I left great sub plans
26.                  My kids did well on the math assessment
27.                  I slept
28.                  I had dreams
29.                  I love that many people are happy.
30.                  I love that I am healthy
31.                  I love that I am not in the mental position I was in
32.                  It is Lent. I am glad it is.
33.                  I love my ability to swallow. I remember when my mother couldn’t. It is a great good thing to be able to swallow
34.                  I love the book Winnie the Pooh and how much my innocent kiddies are enjoying it! They get that it’s light and sily and sweet and cute and they don’t even know the touching parts yet.
35.                  I love that we are now singing It’s a Wonderful World
36.                  And Hush Little Baby
37.                  And the visitors walked in right then!
38.                  I love that my body needs release and that will make me exercise
39.                  I love meditating with the kids every morning for 2 – 3 minutes
40.                  I love books
41.                  The new book we’re reaing seems good so far. (It is The Invention of Wings)
42.                  I love peace
43.                  I love everywhwer that there is peace
44.                  I love being among people
45.                  And animals
46.                  And woods
47.                  Trees
48.                  The beautiful sky
49.                  Laughter
50.                  I love Buddhism
51.                  I love Christianity
52.                  I love smiles
53.                  I love that it didn’t snow this week
54.                  I love that I can drive
55.                  I love that I got home early yesterday
56.                  I love wood
57.                  I love my hands
58.                  I love that I woke up
59.                  *****I love that I am finding myself. My dr said, “Wanting J is ok. Wanting J because you don’t have yourself is not.”
60.                  He seems to agre that I am finding mySELF
61.                  I love that I enjoy piano
62.                  I love that I enjoy French
63.                  I love that I enjoy walking
64.                  I love that I go to the library now
65.                  I love poetry
66.                  I love Native American poetry. Bad name but I don’t know what to call it because different areas, peoples, tribes, nation etc
67.                  I love that we are doing storytelling at school now
68.                  I love that Timothy Rasinsky wrote me back
69.                  I love that my kids are growing as readers!
70.                  I love that the teacher in charge at our school (like an assistant principal sort of) is so positive
71.                  And that my principal seems to appreciate me
72.                  I love my laptop
73.                  And my cell phone
74.                  And water
75.                  I love that I am getting things done around here. Little by little bu getting
76.                  I love that I love salad
77.                  I love bananas
78.                  I love oranges
79.                  I love apples
80.                  I love prunes
81.                  I love raisins
82.                  I love spianah
83.                  I love that my birds love kale and love spinach
84.                  I love stepping outside my door
85.                  I love that A is trying to block the violent images from me on fb
86.                  I love IM
87.                  I love email
88.                  I love looking others in the eye
89.                  I love that my kids LOVE the two songs we’re doing now
90.                  I love word games
91.                  I love that I can walk across my house in the wmornings
92.                  I love that I have a fridge
93.                  And a microwave
94.                  And an oven
95.                  And that my sink flows
96.                  Soon I will deal with the other dishwasher and plumbing problem…
97.                  I love that I am still growing in nmy career
98.                  I love that I am trying to be more and more positive
99.                  I love the idea that we can be as happy as we decide to be
100.              I love that I can read

2 comments: