Sunday, March 30, 2014

Grateful


1.      I just had a long happy visit with my mother. She is sharp and funny and really on the ball today. Yay!
2.      I helped someone to feel a little better today.
3.      I was too tired to go to library for French work, which I love to do every Sunday. But am glad spent the extra time with my mom instead.
4.      And decided since couldn’t do both, would do the health food store instead of the library.
5.      I have homemade lentil veggie soup from yesterday.
6.      And I shared it with J too.
7.      Fresh organic collards and broccoli and kale, for a dish I’ll make later or tomorrow evening.
8.      Organic spelt bread
9.      Fresh oranges
10.   Bananas
11.   Apples
12.   Tomatoes
13.   A lemon
14.   Organic brazil nuts.
15.   Some Gardein
16.   Beans
17.   Lentils
18.   Artichoke hearts
19.   1 bottle spring water. I alternate with tap a lot.
20.   Organic soy milk
21.   Salad dressing with poppy seeds; I love it. It is not organic but oh well lol
22.   Even goji berries omg. To add a FEW to green drinks.
23.   THIS is wealth!
24.   And – I just got 2 tickets to The Lion King on Broadway!! If J. wants to come, great! I will love that! If not, I will bring someone else and still enjoy it!
25.   My birds are flying all over the house.
26.   I am VERY lucky regarding that too. They spend most of their free-from-cage time ON the cage (so poop gets to bottom of cage just like when they’re in it). They they fly for SECONDS at a time and back. So not poop all over the house! I had a bird years ago who pooped all over so every single day I had to clean everywhere he’d been!
27.   That I made the decision to skip French even though I love it. I took the action more needed for my health today: )
28.   That even though chesty and coughy and lonely yesterday, managed to fend off the depression!
29.   And feel so good today.
30.   That I am a good, decent person.
31.   That my mother is.
32.   That her main aide, M. is
33.   That my dear friend MA is
34.   And my dear friend M
35.   And so many people.
36.   And I’ll bet you!
37.   And I know EJ and JJ and Birdie are!
38.   And my dr
39.   That I do not have a dread disease (that I know of… : )
40.   I had salad for breakfast today! I WANTED it! Deep greens salad. Wow
41.   The more I eat well, the more I WANT to eat well.
42.   Had nice phone chat with MA today
43.   Her house if finally ready to sell
44.   People are coming through.
45.   Had little phone chat with mother just now too. Nice
46.   Met someone today who, with her mother, might be able to help me around here. (for pay)
47.   I am SO GRATEFUL to HAVE my life! SO grateful never hurt self. SO GRATEFUL FOR THAT DAY WHEN EJ CAME ON AND SAID, “you are not alone honey.”

No comments:

Post a Comment