Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Power, Healing, Journal, Gratitudes


Good Things That Have Happened These Couple of days, no Matter How Small

1.      I am breathing
2.      I have had dinner
3.      I did well at work
4.      I gave children some lighthearted moments
5.      I have read them the first two installments of Winnie the Pooh
6.      My birds are singing
7.      And have been flying about
8.      I had safe drives
9.      And safety at school
10.   The room wasn’t very hot or very cold
11.   I can see
12.   I have had water
13.   And there is more
14.   I have no dread diseases right now
15.   J. is thinking; thank you, God
16.   I did some French homework during my breaktime! It was fun!
17.   And a little frustrating, which is always a good experience for a teacher.
18.   I woke up
19.   I have coffee
20.   I have no pain
21.   I have hope
22.   I an drive
23.   Our performance was fantastic
24.   The kids were smiling and so happy
25.   The parents seemed to enjoy it very much
26.   The principal too
27.   The learning resource room teacher hugged me
28.   My tv is working. It is on its way out and I’m glad it came back for a bit now.
29.   I can think
30.   I can write
31.   I can walk
32.   I am reading Winnie the Pooh to the kids
33.   And they are loving it!
34.   I made the report card deadline. Just. : )
35.   I love Stitch ‘N Zip
36.   I love French
37.   I love piano
38.   I love walking
39.   I love online free jigsaw puzzles at jigsaw planet
40.   I love my birds
41.   I love my friends
42.   I love people who help animals
43.   I love animal sanctuaries
44.   I have heat in my house. (Except one room but that will get done… And it is closed for now)
45.   I have a piano in my classroom
46.   We sing there sometimes: )
47.   This ________
48.   This ________
49.   I love the sky
50.   I love the science video I found for the kids
51.   I love that we got to touch some creatures who were reptiles. And to see up close some creatures who were amphibians
52.   And that some parents got to see how hard our job really is
53.   I really AM doing my best in life
54.   I love the birdsong
55.   I love the human voice
56.   I can talk
57.   So many miracles in my life, including that my mother is still alive, after all she’s been through
58.   MA has a new grandchild. A girl. So now she has a boy and a girl.
59.   Sunday now. I sleep. My body takes 9 hours when left to her own devices.
60.   I made fresh coffee
61.   I have good skin. I’m not talking aobut looks. It looks fine too. I’m talking about the miracle that is my skin. And all it does for me.
62.   I did the dreaded banking that caused me fear, yesterday. And I did it earlier rather than later.
63.   When I walked out of the house yesterday, into the cool crisp air, I felt like I CAN live. I CAN be ok. I CAN do anything.
64.   THAT I FEEL NORMAL. *** SO FAR ALL DAY TODAY, I FEEL NORMAL. 100% Oh Lord, thank You so much!!!!!!!
65.   That I just finished the laundry for the coming week.
66.   And the veggie/ protein/wh wh pasta bake for like 4 – 6 meals.
67.   And went to health food store
68.   But first, had long, nice visit with mother! Very blessed, yes.
69.   ***That these things are bringing me joy.
70.   I went BACK to my mother’s! For 3 hours! Watched the Oscars red carpet together. I am SO glad!!
71.   I have food from the health food store.
72.   And water
73.   And coffee.
74.   Thank you God, so much, for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment