Friday, March 7, 2014

Good Things List...


Good Things That Have Happened These Couple of days, no Matter How Small
1.      I watched the red carpet with my mother (and her aide m)
2.      That was my second visit that day!
3.      It was so much fu!
4.      I brought healthy snack and drink and M supplied healthy snack too
5.      I am working on a book. It is hard and it is fun.
6.      Today is my French lesson!
7.      I did a lot of hw again (for 3rd of 3 weeks: )
8.      First 7 conferences went very well
9.      I slept a lot last night
10.   I had interesting (not good, but interesting) dreams
11.   I woke up
12.   I have fresh coffee this morning
13.   Fresh organic baby spinach with a few almonds for lunch yesterday
14.   We go on a little trip today which should be nice
15.   My friendship with L
16.   My birds’ swing. They REALLY use it!
17.   The first toy I bought them – expensive (eleven dollars) and it is sill their favorite
18.   Fresh greens
19.   Frsh fruits
20.   Water
21.   Nuts
22.   Seeds
23.   Beans
24.   Whole grains
25.   God
26.   Bean and veggie soups
27.   Singing
28.   Piano
29.   Piano in my classroom
30.   Blue
31.   Yellow
32.   Nature
33.   Reservation parks
34.   Walking trails
35.   Unconditional love
36.   My oak tree
37.   Hope
38.   Every moment of happiness
39.   Attitude – control over one’s own
40.   No water pouring out on my floor : )
41.   Birds in the sky
42.   How much my birds fly around in here : )
43.   My mother calling me back lat night again to say “I forgot to tell you – I love you VERY MUCH. Not the first time she’s done this : ) xo
44.   Prayer
45.   Good children’s authors
46.   The arts
47.   Storytellers
48.   That I am a good actress
49.   Poets
50.   Composers
More later – rushing – very busy day – conferences, teaching, class trip too, French lesson…

No comments:

Post a Comment