Monday, March 10, 2014

And One More, Dear God

Thank you for the growth I've been thrown into making.
And J's growth too.
Thank you that he sent me birthday wishes
AND
wants to take me out next weekend.
Thank you.
Thank you, thank you.

I am so far from thoughts of hurting self. Since that depression in mid-Feb, something changed in me. I let You in, goodness of the universe in. And I realized - deeply internally - that I could not give up precious life, seeing the grass and tress and birds and sunshine, helping children, learning French, music, etc etc etc, because one man wouldn't want me. I REALIZED how CRAZY that had always been.
EJ, JJ, Birdie, therapist, A, M, St, MA, S, all have helped me grow to that. And my own hard work.
And You.
And now after THAT,
there is actually hope anyway.
Wow.
Thank you for my new life and attitude. And lack of desperation (though still desire) for being with J.
Thank you and praise you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment