Wednesday, March 26, 2014

So. Life...

I am appreciating that life is precious.
I am finally thrilled to be alive.
One month ago I was depressed, very - so I don't know that that is gone forever....
But I *get* something. On a deeper level!
I do NOT NOT NOT like living alone oh no no no I do not.
And a LOT is going on with my mother and her aides.... VERY difficult for me to handle, especially since there is bitch-sister who never even lifts the phone...
And food and weight
And worries
And exhaustion
And house
And money
... ... ...
And it doesn't matter.
And THAT'S the big point!

I am here, and I can see and hear and speak and walk. I have water and food. I have my two precious birds who love each other. I have shelter. I love love love my students. And they love me. It is a very special year. (Although every year I love them and they love me). I am doing new things, after all these years, and the things are working beautifully. The kids love them, AND they invigorate me.
When I have more greens I have so much more energy.  I even like salads and green drinks now.
I am learning French! I have spent a week in London! Alone! And loved it! I have a break most days. I can play classical piano! I can stay on tune singing! I can embroider! I can think! I can read! Spring weather is on its way here very soon! I have compassion! I am Reiki Level II! My *students* are leading the 2-minute meditation each morning now, as per their request! I have MA and M and St irl good friends. And EJ and JJ and Birdie still and always in my heart and prayers. I am doing the right things for my mother. I have humor. I sleep at night. I have a really nice book group.
Life is a gift and I am determined to keep enjoying something every day. And even the whole day.

I am very thankful, Dear God.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful post. So happy to hear you so positive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto JJ. My heart is happy to hear that you 'get' that life is full of all kinds of bullshit all the time. Worries, stresses, negative people, things we would change...and yet, it's a part of life. Remember your Buddhist teachings about suffering. We all suffer. But there is beauty and reason. Glad to see you out here - you were missed. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I thought you might enjoy this article:

    http://www.lifebuzz.com/just-stop/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending much love to you, Dear EJ!!!
    And - what an article! Thank you so much!
    XO!

    ReplyDelete