Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Magic


September 29, now really 30, 2014

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have food and water
Because think of all I can do in the time I would otherwise have to use struggling for food and water.
Not to mention the sickness and even the emotional energy.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for this feeling in my – abs? obliques?
Because it is an awareness of self. Of body. Of strength!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for the exercise that brings this!
Because I never would have thought that I’d love exercise, or even DO it!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my book: Teach, Breathe, Learn
Because it is helping ME as well as my students! (Mindfulness)
Thank you thank you thank you!                                                                                                       

I am truly blessed to have had that Hay House day a week ago Saturday
Because it stays inside me and affects me positively. And I’ve shared it with MA, M, and Ma and L too.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for my trip to England
Because I did it! And by myself! And I LOVED it! And I always have that inside me too!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my increasing patience.
Because it is keeping friendships for me
And good for others
Including students…
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my time at the nail salon on Sunday
Because by accident I asked for a spa pedicure. And my skin on hands, legs and feet STILL feels good! A good accident!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for whatEVER is helping me reduce cravings! Whether it’s Shakeology, or exercise, or mind-shift, or any combination, God, whatever!
Because I am making so many better decisions now!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my thick, pretty hair and for that gratitude -
Because it is a light silly thing to be grateful for and I need that too!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Kids are great
2.      Nurse was with me for am. I love when she’s there instead of aide
3.      We gardened. Great.
4.      Exercised!
5.      It was great!
6.      Did the abs instead of pilates. HATE pilates. It makes me feel nauseous
7.      Fresh arugula. Bought it by accident. Another happy accident. Yum
8.      Got a lot done on my Option A paper for work
9.      Read some of Teach, Breathe, Learn. Loving it!
10.   Read some of Elizabeth book
11.   Did NOT get talked into a certain something that I didn’t want to do! Getting stronger!

J
1.      Thank you for being noble
2.      Thank you that we have a date soon
3.      Thank you for doing the taxes
4.      Thank you for taking such good care of your looks
5.      Thank you so much for still doing for my mother!
6.      Thank you for all the laughter we always had and still have
7.      Thank you for the great kissing all those years
8.      Thank you for the hugs currently
9.      Thank you for being good saving on money all those years
10.   Thank you for all the great vacations together!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Health

1.      Thank you for eyesight and improvemets even!
2.      Thank you for the Andres Lessman Ultimate Eye Support vitamins which I believe are helping!
3.      Thank you for the better eating, the weight loss happening, and all the greens, which are also helping, I’m sure!
4.      Thank you for my liver working without me even thinking about it!
5.      Thank you for my muscles! Gaining in strength daily! AND – they help metabolism and it becomes a cycle!
6.      Thank you for my ability to walk!
7.      Thank you for my ability to speak! I remember when I couldn’t for the better part of 8 months
8.      Thank you for my ability to smell. The scents of fall, of spring, of flowers, of cinnamon, of coffee, of chocolate, of puppies… : )
9.      Thank you for my ability to think and read and play piano – all these multiple systems thing!
10.   Thank you for my ability to hear!
Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment