Thursday, December 5, 2013

My 100 Gratitudes Today

I am grateful:


1.      Safe ride to Manhattan
2.      Enjoyed it more by myself. Oh my gosh!
3.      And home too
4.      Ethiopian food for lunch
5.      Decent day there
6.      They were  like – fresh air – the drives each way. Wow.
7.      Sleeping in bed. So comfy. And healthy. And – noral.
8.      Heated mattress pad too
9.      And air temp cold. I like that
10.   Therapist yesterday. I almost cancelled. SO tired (still getting used to sleeping in the bed)
11.   Traffic reports
12.   That although it took over twice as long to get to work yesterday, I was on time. Happened to have left very early!
13.   Health
14.   Clear carotid arteries!
15.   Not diabetes!
16.   Eating better!
17.   Water
18.   Coffee
19.   Typing
20.   Printer. J. hooked it up
21.   And bought it for me. That was nice
22.   And a 2-year warranty thing he bought for me too. Very nice.
23.   Toilet working
24.   Laundry done
25.   Eggplant
26.   Tv
27.   Laptop
28.   iPhone. Wasn’t working – long story but it is working now. Yay.
29.   Took elevator – was ok!
30.   Fewer phobias. Almost none now. Yay. Again, fresh air. Not all because of the J. thing. My own growth…. Aging…
31.   Aging
32.   Gave my mother a nice Thanksgiving.
33.   Monday’s meeting was cancelled. Phew. Meeting at lunch was enough
34.   I’m doing ok.  In general.
35.   And at work
36.   And at home.
37.   Put gas in car.
38.   Eyeglasses
39.   Reading glasses
40.   Sunglasses (with prescription too)
41.   Starting to accept self
42.   And even appreciate self
43.   I am who I am and I AM likeable
44.   I have seen a number of Broadway plays
45.   And concerts at Lincoln Center
46.   And a play their too
47.   And concerts at Carnegie Hall
48.   And Radio City shows
49.   Christmas
50.   And Easter
51.   And others I think too
52.   And concerts at the Palace
53.   And more.
54.   I saw Judy Garland
55.   And Andy Williams
56.   And Judy Collins
57.   And Johnny Cash
58.   And Crosby Still Nash and Young
59.   And the young Rascals
60.   And The Juddsy
61.   And Alabama
62.   And George Strait
63.   And Randy Travis
64.   And Steve Martin
65.   And Camelot with Richard Harris
66.   And Michael leGrande
67.   And Teresa Brewer
68.   And that very tall thin stand-up comedian I can’t remember his name right now
69.   I have never been shot.
70.   Two accidents yesterday on highway but I am pretty sure no one died. Good.
71.   Humor
72.   I gave my kids happy day yesterday
73.   And will today too, I think! I try…
74.   The level of their learning is higher. I have raised it.
75.   Music
76.   Knitting
77.   Online jigsaw puzzles
78.   Books
79.   Nice commute to work
80.   Spirituality
81.   God
82.   My hands
83.   I shall read in bed tonight
84.   Last night I played Popwords on my iPad in bed. That was nice too.
85.   My pillow
86.   My NEW pillow too!
87.   Got up early today. Yay.
88.   Not as tired as yesterday, so far. Yay.
89.   My job
90.   My classroom
91.   Which *I * have turned around and it is much better now.
92.   *I * did it. Not J. …
93.   Sewing. Like, I used to make halter tops for myself when I was young and thin.
94.   And I love to do stamped cross-stitch
95.   And other forms of needlework like some needlepoint
96.   And crewel work!
97.   And I did it before I knew what it was! On paper towels and paper napkins from the kitchen at home!
98.   That day my mother saw me and told me it was a real thing and if I wanted she would buy me some
99.   And we went right away to John Wanamaker’s and I bought a kit and learned official stitches
100. And that I still have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment