Saturday, December 7, 2013

Wow. Lonesome.

Work is good. Hard and stressful and filled with new stressors all the time. But I like getting there every day and being with those kids and knowing that I'm teaching them and the doing.
We are having fun too.
And the first 10 (out of 20) parent conferences have gone well...
My aide is fantastic!
So...

And I love my birds.
And MA
and even M
and even L
and even A
and - of course - J.

But I am so lonely.
So lonely:(

Have plans later at M's. with other frinds (a couple) and M's girsl
and I will bring the Chanukah presents as they are Jewish, which she said would be better to bring tonight because they get too much during.

And they're wrapped very nicely! Specially..
And the girls will love them.

So I am doing what I can.

But as MA said on phone today, I do NOT make a good candidate for living alone.

Then,
in my organic palm-oil free peanut butter this am,
I found what I am sure is
the bone of a rodent!
omg!

So L of course had to remind me that that means organs and hairs etc are spread throughout too.
I am REPULSED! omg!

Anyway, am knitting and watching tv and birdies.

Trying to abide...

Time WILL pass
I WILL be slimmer
I WILL NOT always be alone...

Thank you.

I feel less bad just from writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment