Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Changes

1. Brush 2 minutes 2x daily and floss once daily.
2. Walk 30 minutes a day no matter what.
3. Eat more vegetables and nuts and beans or lentils.
4. Do whatever the fuck feels good! (Hurtful things would not feel good so I'm not in danger that way).  That means walk or read or laugh or even watch dumb tv.
5. Help others a bit more.
6. Take my daily supplements.
7. Keep writing my book. Not about publishing, about getting it out.
8. Meditate daily. Easy on work days. Harder on not-work days. Must do. Even just for couple of minutes.
9. More nature. How - not sure yet. The walking is even a start.
10. Even 10 minutes a day of concentrated bird time.
11. and one fruit a day. (for now)

And to CONSIDER:
Yoga at home with computer. I don't like the studios. But I might like the yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment