Tuesday, December 24, 2013

My Truth Right Now Is that

every day
i go through one cycle of wanting to die
and one of wanting to live

and 2 x every week, it goes down a notch
so that the bad one is becoming more real

i have done things worong
i have avoided my dr like the plague
he has said call
i will call today

i read yesterday and went out a bit
and talked with friends
ate veggies had coffee

will do the same today
maybe will shower and read at library or bookstore, around people
will do for my mother
i will try
i promise

trigger finger (like trigger thumb but is a finger) is making typing and piano hard
but it is not raining and i can walk too
i do not feel the bad thing now
i will see if i can just enjoy or be ok a whole day without it

i do SO want to be a lot better by say, summer - so that if anyone is following this they will learn how to get better too
xo

**One thing I must do is
STOP LIVING IN THE FEAR OF THE FUTURE.
I used to live in fear of losing J. So I did.
Now I live in fear of my mother's death, and my own decrepitation. Both will come. Don't lose time now to them, and even hasten the latter...

New thought:
And what if - JUST FOR THIS ONE DAY - I don't talk about or think about IT. I just PRETEND I am happy and fine. Like I do at work. I think I'll try that today -

--

hours later:

took the real age test.
took it months ago.
a little bit younger now. (though still too old for my age).
just took a 30 minute walk.
felt so good aobut doin that.
came in to find out mother's aide won't be coming with us tomorrow. that makes it very very hard for me. but i will be gracious and try so hard to make it nice. oh God. i love my mother.  plus i need her love. i just am so shy about things to talk about. plus it is hard physically...  we will be fine. i will work it out.
thank God for everything. yes. yes.

and now:
aide has cancelled other plans... oh good. ok. even better. good.

3 comments:

  1. Please be well to yourself and hold it together. Life is wonderful. See your doctor and do whatever needs to be done to help you start feeling better now. There is so much goodness in the world and you have to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. yes. Love you. (deleted original because didn't say love pressed enter too soon)

    ReplyDelete