Sunday, December 1, 2013

Wonderful Things about Me



Make lists of hundreds and hundreds of wonderful things about you. Keep adding to it every day. (from The Secret website)


1.      I am strong
2.      I am brave
3.      I am hopeful
4.      I never give up
5.      I am competent
6.      I am a wonderful teacher
7.      I am authentic
8.      I am pure
9.      I am a good friend to my friends
10.   I am a good friend finally, to me, too.
11.   Sunday, Dec. 1 now. I have just done something very compassionate for Sa, who drives me crazy. I have seen his heart and melted a little. I am proud of me for that.
12.   I am proud that I am doing my gratitudes
13.   And I have such good hands.
14.   People love to see my type
15.   And I play piano
16.   I am compassionate. Sometimes to a fault. Rarely not enough. But I am compassionate.
17.   I don’t eat animals.
18.   I don’t wear animals.
19.   I am kind.
20.   Even the meanest person at school said to me recently (like 2 weeks ago): “I have never had a problem with you. I se you as a person of kindness and compassion.” That was nice
21.   I bought myself such a pretty robe in London. At Harrod’s. So I have a pretty robe now.
22.   I have such pretty eyes
23.   Especially with a LITTLE makeup.
24.   I am fair
25.   I am thoughtful
26.   I am honest
27.   I am very brave!
28.   I keep improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment