Friday, September 21, 2012

Feelings Work

I feel: Better. Nervous, scared, phobic about things I have to do. Worried also about "being alone." But better than yesterday! I think it is because: I got some sleep. I've had some strong(!) coffee. I am "just doing the next right thing." And as M said this morning that she is trying to do for herself, I am now TRYING to take it easier on myself. Next time I will do differently: HAVE DARK LEAFY GREENS AND/OR BROCCOLI EVERY SINGLE DAY! Those help me so much. Eat less. I have eaten too much the last few night. Not gone out and gotten junk, and that's an improvement. But too much food. 5 Good Things about Me: Uh oh. 1. I was so nice to the kids yesterday. 2. I think and work and try and continue to improve. 3. I have never given up. 4. I am grateful. I see that I am very lucky despite my problems. 5. I am loved so I must be lovable. Oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment