Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I am grateful: 1. That I have this job 2. And that it DOES take concentration, time, and energy. That helps keep me from focusing on my own self constantly. 3. And gives me an easy opportunity to give to others. 4. Thurs afternoon. At home waiting to go back for Open House presentation. I am grateful that I got home safely on the parkways. 5. And that L. liked my picto-letter to him. 6. It is Tuesday. So much has happened. Eye, knee, head, mother big, friends, L, J, so much. I am grateful that I’ve gotten through it all. 7. And AM getting through it all. 8. I am so grateful that L AND S AND J were here when that last emergency phone call about my mother came this time. 9. And that they came with me to her house 10. And that they took over various things, according to strengths… 11. And that they came with me to the emergency room 12. And stayed for HOURS! 13. And that I did treat the to dinner, even though it was expensive and they didn’t even say thank you 14. I am so grateful for M in my life 15. And that we were on the phone right now 16. I am like, desperately behind in laundry. I am so grateful that I HAVE a washing machine here. 17. That L thanked me for the dinner. The others didn’t, and I’m so glad that L did 18. I am so grateful that MA is my good friend. 19. And back from Iceland 20. And that we talked today. 21. I’m glad for all the times that L, despite his sort of asberger kind of ways, IS “there” for and with me. 22. And that we had lovely great wonderful amazing sex Saturday morning. 23. I’m grateful that I MAY get to read with MA later; a reading date 24. And that I CAN read – am literate 25. And that I got a small raise. Gross anyway; I don’t know yet about net 26. I’m grateful that sometimes lately, piano practice sort of saves me. 27. I am grateful for people who know who I am 28. And who know who I am and accept me. 29. And that the vast majority of doctors and nurses at the hospital with my mother are not critical of me. 30. TJ Max 31. Good non-leather pocketbook buys 32. That I have a home 33. That I am watching the gorgeous oak tree leaves blow in the wind right now 34. That I did return Jo’s call today. 35. I am grateful for this silly show in reruns: The New Adventures of Old Christine. It is cheerful for me. 36. I am grateful that someday my fucking credit card will be paid off. I have not owed credit card money in like over 30 years, so I do not like being in this position, but grateful that it WILL happen. 37. Humor 38. Laughter 39. Li 40. That I did return Jo’s and S’s phone call this am 41. That I can think straight 42. That I can see 43. Movies 44. Computers 45. My laptop 46. My hands, and how well they work for me, typing etc. 47. That I can dress myself 48. And walk 49. That I am free 50. That I am employed 51. That I might see Thich Nhat Hanh this winter. Might. 52. That I slept last night. I needed it. 53. And let myself sleep late this morning. 54. I am grateful for the daily readings opportunities 55. And that my mother did have the endoscopy this morning 56. I am grateful that I have danced 57. And will again 58. And that the book I am currently reading for school is well-written 59. I am so grateful for this day off. 60. I am SO grateful for everyone who sees this 61. And for kisses. Good kisses 62. And caresses 63. And fabulous orgasms 64. I am grateful for my feet. They hold me up and walk for me. 65. I am grateful for clean vegan sweet soap 66. And salad 67. And that I just have one for lunch 68. I am so grateful that I had beans and greens for dinner the other night. 69. And grateful that I want that more. 70. I am grateful for every article of cute clothing I hsave 71. And that I have a car 72. And will get it oil-changed and inspected tomorrow 73. And that I can walk right over from that place to work and back tomorrow. That it is so close. 74. I am grateful that although I have my problems, I am not crazy. 75. And that my mother is sane right now too. 76. An doing well in the hospital right now. 77. I am grateful for everyone who supports me, e 78. veryone whom I support, 79. and everyone who supports each other. 80. I am grateful for music that is uplifting to me 81. And for my piano teacher 82. I am grateful that I am eating better. And about to continue eating even better still 83. I am grateful that I have a fireplace 84. And can and will be using it soon. 85. And for holds, hugs, L. ones 86. I am grateful, so grateful, for this class. They are adorable and I love them. 87. And for their wonderful and lovely parents too! 88. I am grateful for my extremely comfortable (and vegan) sneakers. Wow 89. And that they were on a wonderful sale 90. And the same with the same brand of thongs that I have now. 91. I m grateful that I did not totally give in to my crazies last weekend or this 92. And that I AM working on them! 93. And that I feel so much better today. Phew 94. I am grateful for all the J is doing for my mother! SO grateful. 95. And that, despite the bad circumstances, L finally got to meet my mother. 96. I am grateful for the doggie 97. And that she is happy 98. And that I might see her soon 99. And for good wine 100. And that I am not an alcoholic, so I can enjoy some of it. 101. I am grateful that they are working on fixing my school laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment