Saturday, February 22, 2014

100 loves...

I love:


1.      I don’t NEED compulsive bites
2.      I love French
3.      I love that I just paid off my credit card. ZERO balance
4.      I love that since I have to, I am HEALTHY ENOUGH TO WORK!
5.      I love that I HAVE the work, for my mental health now too
6.      I worked on the clogged kitchen sink!
7.      Like a jury being out long is a good sign, J. is still considering
8.      I love that I unclogged the sink.
9.      I love that dear A. helped me for 2 days straight!
10.   I love that I helped MA so much the night before last
11.   And that I helped L so much yesterday
12.   I love onine free jigsaw puzzles at jigsaw planet
13.   I love my birds
14.   I love modern art
15.   I love Kandinsky
16.   I love that I went to England
17.   I love London
18.   I love fractals
19.   I love digital art
20.   I love abstract art
21.   I love non-conformist art
22.   I love fb and connecting with people all over the world through it
23.   I love my blog and that I have it
24.   And that people read it
25.   I love being cozy in my warm house while the snow is coming down outside
26.   I love that I have a piano
27.   I love that I have a piano in my classroom too
28.   I love non-dairy puddings
29.   I love vegan jello – not that I should have much of either! (sugars)
30.   I love the book The Power
31.   I love EJ
32.   I love Birdie
33.   I love JJ
34.   I love Roseanne repeats, the early ones
35.   I love Two and a Hlaf Men repeats, the early innocent ones
36.   I love children
37.   I love animals
38.   I love sunlight
39.   I love parks
40.   I love fields
41.   I love walking
42.   I love J
43.   I love MA
44.   I love M
45.   I love food
46.   I love water
47.   I love companies that do not tet on animals
48.   I love fruit
49.   I love veggies
50.   I love that greens help me to feel better
51.   I love when I don’t eat wheat
52.   I love Ezekial bread which at least has no flour plus one slice is so filling
53.   I love light
54.   I love my iPhone plain old 4
55.   I love my laptop
56.   I love my hands
57.   I love my fingers
58.   I love word games like boggle
59.   And scrabble
60.   And popwords free app
61.   And word mine
62.   And spellathon
63.   And ladder something or other
64.   And quotation puzzles
65.   And figgerit
66.   I love fairy tales
67.   I love reading to the children
68.   I love laughing
69.   I love smiling
70.   I love my hair
71.   I love my eyes
72.   I love my eyesight. Just as it is.
73.   I love my car. Just as it is.
74.   I love sweet potatoes
75.   I love apples
76.   I love that my birds are free a lot
77.   I love their pretty singing (*I* call it singing – it may not be)
78.   I love orange
79.   I love yellow
80.   I love purple. All colors I didn’t always appreciate.
81.   I love diamonds
82.   I love rocks
83.   I love kind people
84.   I love forgiving people
85.   I love honest people
86.   I love understanding people
87.   I love deep people
88.   I love that I just took this inventory and got this, dreamy idealist and it is so me. http://www.ipersonic.com/type/DI.html#.Uwjmsz7Gl5k.facebook
89.   I love people who are accepting
90.   I love people who are open-minded
91.   I love libraries
92.   I love bookstores
93.   I love that I can hear. Exactly as I do
94.   ***I love that I want to live! Oh thank you, God!
95.   I love God
96.   I love all natural water. Rivers  streams lakes oceans etc.
97.   I love profound things
98.   I love deep things
99.   I love people who really share of themselves
100. I love my book group.

No comments:

Post a Comment